Chapter 54

Amethyst's POV
I get a call from Allison, while I am watching TV.
"Hey Alli."
"Hey. Okay, so there are now two of them. One that is actually Stiles and the other is the nogitsune that looks like Stiles."
"Oh my god."
"Yeah and it took Lydia."
"Oh my god, no."
"Well go see Stiles."
"I will, bye."
I drive to the station and see Stiles hugging dad.
"Stiles,"I yell running to him.
"Hey sis. And uh no offense, but have you gained weight."
"Yeah it's a secret. Well I have to go I just had to see you. Love you guys.*
I drive back to the loft and think about what will happen at nightfall and I call Melissa to schedule a quick appointment for me.
"Hello."
"Hey Melissa it's Amethyst. I know you guys are really busy but could you maybe squeeze me in for something."
"Sure, does in ten minutes work for you."
"Yes, I'll be there."
-At the hospital-
"Hi Melissa."
"Hey, now what do you need that's this important."
"Well I'm pregnant and need an ultrasound."
"Yeah I can do that. Who knows?"
"You, Lydia, Allison, and Derek."
"Not even your dad."
"No we were planning on telling everybody after this is all over."
"Hmm."
She walks out and comes back a few minutes later wheeling a huge machine.
"Lie down and lift your shirt up. This is going to be cold."
She uses the wand to look at my baby.
"Well."
"Well you're about two months along and the way the baby is developing you should deliver two to three months earlier than normal babies."
"Thanks."
"Oh and here is the picture from your ultrasound. Start taking some prenatal vitamins and don't workout too hard."
"Thanks, Melissa."
"No problem, see you in here next month. Stay away from the supernatural."
"Bye."
I quickly drive home and send the pictures to Allison. She replies,"Solo cute!!! Love you, best friend."
I reply,"Thanks love you too, bestie."
*****
My phone vibrates and I answer.
"Scott."
"We know where Lydia is."
"Where?!"
"Camp Oak Creek."
He hangs up and I drive to the camp.
******
I hide from them, not technically breaking Derek's rules.
I watch as the Oni march in with Mrs. Yukimura and I freak out in my head. Nothing good comes from the Oni.
I see everyone walk in and I get worried, because I have that feeling that somebody is going to die.
"Kira, turn around and go home, and take your friends with you."
"I can't, I looked at the board and realized who I was actually playing, you."
"Call them off."
"Do you think you can take him alive, you think you could save him."
"What if we can?"
"I tried something like that seventy years ago, your friend is gone."
"Are you sure,or if Stiles doesn't have to die maybe Rhys didn't have to die either."
"I see I am no longer the fox now Kira, you are, but the nogitsune is still my demon to bury."
"Mom."
"What does that mean."
"It means there's been a change in ownership. They belong to me now."
I watch helplessly as the Oni raise their swords. The pack fights the Oni struggling to get the upper hand.
"How do we stop them?"
"You can't!"
They struggle until Allison shoots a silver arrowhead and the Oni blows up. Allison gets stabbed, Lydia screams and I run to her sobbing. I hug her, but then go to comfort Isaac, but it felt like he was comforting me. Her hand falls and I cry out. (This song doesn't fucking help) I cry, and cry, and cry until I feel someone taking me into their arms.

***Author's Note***
No matter how many times I watch this episode, I still cry my eyes out when she dies. RIP Allison Argent 1997-2014
Picture doesn't help either. Crying my eyes out, AGAIN. Hate that episode it needs to go eat shit and die. Or be hit in the face. With a chair. Made of steel. And then go eat shit and die
#overemotional
♡ⓘⓩⓩⓨ☆(╥╯θ╰╥)o(〒﹏〒)o