Chapter 3

Amethyst's POV
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. "Stupid mother fucking alarm,"I mumble reaching over to turn it off.
I get up and walk over to my bathroom to take a shower.
*skip shower*
I get out of the shower, walk out my bathroom door -in a towel- , and go over to my closet. I pick out a pair of white skinny jeans, a black shirt with two white cuffs on each sleeves, a pair of knee high, black, heeled boots, a silver necklace that Stiles got me for my eighteenth birthday, and feather earrings. I curl my hair and put on some of my infamous red lipstick.
"Amethyst,"Dad yells.
"Coming,"I yell.
I grab my keys and walk down the stairs.
"Morning sweetheart,"Dad says. "Morning Dad."
"You two have fun at school."
"Um I don't that's emotionally possible Dad. Bye,"Stiles says walking out the door.
"I'm leaving too. Love you Dad," I say walking out to my gray Nissan Altima. I unlock it and drive off towards the school.
*skip car ride*
When I get to school I park in a spot next to Stiles' Jeep and walk inside. The first person I see is none other than the beautiful Lydia Martin, one of my best friends that Stiles has also has had a huge crush on since they were in third grade.
"Lydia!!!!"
"Amethyst!!!!!"
"So what goes on in Lydia's world."
"Nothing really besides my parents asked who I wanted live with yesterday."
"A sixteen-year-old shouldn't have to make that decision."
"I know that's what my mom said."
The bell rings and I see Scott walk in with Stiles.
"Wait what's your first block,"Lydia says.
"A.P. Biology."
"Hmm have fun with that. Gotta get to class. Love you bunches."
"Okay see you later, love you too."
I grab my textbook then walk down the hallway towards A.P. Biology.
***Author's Note***
OH MY GOSH THERE ARE ALREADY 40 READS!!!! :O:O:O:O:O YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!! By the way meet Derek Hale everybody *audience claps and whistles*. Does Amethyst seem bi-polar to you right now? If you said yes, you are correct. It will go away after..... Oh I've said to much *disappears into the shadows*. Until next time...
Well I changed it up a little bit. And it's really short now, but oh whale.
Edited...
☆Izzy☆