- 21 -

Lottie's stressed.

Like to the point of tears stressed.

She's been so busy planning the wedding that her music has been pushed to the back burner.

Riley is worried about her. He keeps telling her that a wedding- their wedding shouldn't be stressing her out this much. It's supposed to be fun.

He talked her into a little romantic weekend get away to take a brain break from all the planning.

"What do you think?" Riley asks as he drops their bag on the floor next to the desk at the hotel he booked.

"It's nice." She smiles. "Never been to Clarksville 'fore."

"They got a pool and a hot tub."

"The hell're we waitin' for?" She asks, digging through their bag for her swimsuit.

She strips her clothes off in front of him and he blushes. He blushes. They're getting married and she can still make him blush.

She grabs his hand and pulls him to the ground level where they find the pool totally void of other guests.

Lottie drops the towel wrapped around her and steps into the pool. She can feel Riley's eyes on her as she sinks into the water.

He joins her, wading up to her before he kisses her, pressing her against the side of the pool. His lips trail down her neck and she squeaks.

"Here?"

"Why not? No one's here." He murmurs against her skin.

Ever since that night he fucked her in the bathroom, he's been stepping outside of his comfort zone.

She giggles, wrapping her legs around his waist as they start making out. She gasps when she feels him push into her. He pulls the top of her swimsuit down and starts pressing wet kissing against her already wet skin.

The door swings open and a couple voices echo across the tile.

Riley stops but doesn't pull away. He looks past his fiancé at the older couple that joins them.

He shares a friendly smile as they sink into the hot tub and start a conversation between themselves.

Lottie presses against Riley's chest, silently telling him to pull out but he doesn't budge. He smirks down at her, slowly moving his hips again. She has to bite her lip hard to keep her moans in now that they have company.

"I can't-" She lets out a choked gasp when his hand slips between her thighs. "Ri..." Her eyes bounce between him and the older couple, her cheeks flaming. She pushes him back and puts her swimsuit back into place.

"Just wait 'til we get back to the room." He says huskily against her neck.

Lottie rolls her eyes as she wades away from him, disappearing under the water before popping back up.

Riley catches a glimpse of her ring and he grins. "Are you takin' my last name?"

"Lottie Green." She hums, nodding to herself. "Has a ring to it. Why don't you take my name?"

"Riley Cross?" He snorts.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothin'. I just think your name sounds good with mine: Lottie Green." She scrunches her nose up. "You're cute."

"Thanks." She giggles, lifting herself to sit on the edge of the pool. "Wanna head upstairs?" She whispers, her arm around his chest from behind.

He leaps up and wraps the too small towel around his waist as Lottie wraps hers around her body, the hem barely covers her ass.