1 - Meeting The Team

Flying around the skies of New York, Amelia Stark felt freer than she ever had before. Herself, her brother and their good friend (or in Tony's case, girlfriend) Pepper Potts had finally finished the construction of the new Stark Tower, the name soon to be lit up for all to see. She was awaiting Tony's return from cutting the grid lines for the set-up of the energy reactor that would keep the whole tower running. This was their most brilliant project yet.

"We're good on this end," Tony told both her and Pepper through the comms, his Iron Man suit flying in from afar. "The rest is up to you, Pepper."

"You disconnected the transition lines?" the CEO of Stark Industries inquired. "Are we off the grid?"

"Stark Tower is about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy," Amelia chuckled. She circled back through the sky and made a beeline for the tower. "Well done, us."

"Wow. So maybe our reactor takes over, and it actually works?"

"I assume. Light her up," Tony instructed. The siblings flew side by side as Pepper switched the power on. The Stark name lit up, glowing brilliantly in the darkness of the night.

"How does it look?" Pepper asked.

"Like Christmas," Tony answered. "But with more... me."

"More us," Amelia corrected with a wide smile on her face. "It's awesomely vain."

Amelia landed on the roof of the tower and disconnected her comms, deciding to give Pepper and Tony some time alone. Tony always entered through his balcony so that he could remove his suit. Amelia's, on the other hand, had only grown lighter in the last year. Where Tony had the reactor on his suit, she had a button that when pressed retracted her suit, which then folded neatly into the shape of a backpack rather than the case she used to have for it. It made it easier to carry.

Considering her pyrokinesis had gotten more powerful the last time they entered a major fight, she removed the bulky back panels that let her channel her wings. She had learned to use the fire through the metal now, meaning she didn't need any special gloves or suit parts to accommodate for her powers. Because of it, the suit was pretty thin save for a few contraptions built into the arms and legs. She had added blades to the forearms and calves of one of her first suit designs, which she had kept but made better hidden until she needed them. She also added small concentrators to the wrists of her suit that allowed her to make deadly bullets of fire to shoot at her enemies.

Aside from that, the thing she used her suit for was both protection and for JARVIS' interface, as most of her power came from herself after properly learning how to use it. Over the past year, she had put herself through physical conditioning and adjusted fully to the superhuman strength given to her by the serum. Ever since her near-death experience, she had found it to be second nature to conjure fire, expand it or manipulate it in any way she pleased. Emotions no longer dictated the flow of her power, and she could conjure her wings even with a lack of focus. Everything about her had improved tenfold.

"You have an incoming call from Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D, Miss," JARVIS informed her. Amelia paused just before she pressed the button to remove her suit.

"Answer it, J," she responded.

"Miss Stark," Phil Coulson spoke to her when she picked up the call. "I'm currently stood at the base of your tower. I thought you might be more willing to speak with me than your brother."

"Hello to you too. JARVIS, let him in the elevator," Amelia ordered. "I'll meet you up top, Phil. Tony's there too. Nice to finally hear from you."

Amelia flew from the roof to the balcony where Tony had just landed. He and Pepper were now inside sharing a glass of champagne. She finally removed her suit, pressing the button and allowing it to fold onto her back, straps around her shoulders.