1

ROSÉANNE PARK'S POV

"Have you taken care of what I told you to take care yesterday?" I asked when I saw Jennie appear behind the sliding door of the kitchen.

She raise her eyebrows before taking a seat across to me.

"Tequila?" I raise my glass to offer her a shot of tequila but all I got is a snort from her.Well, it's not like it's weird.I always receive that in every morning breakfast session from her.

She scoff before got up from her seat,heading towards the refrigerator.She take out a bottle of milk and does not bother to find a glass.Opening the bottle,she drink the milk in ecstasy.

Let me tell you.That is an expired milk.She collects them as much as she can then put it in our refrigerator.We got a lot of money but this girl choose expired milk over some fresh expensive milk.I don't get her.

She took a seat back again across to me.A bottle of milk still in hand. "Only you drink alcohol for breakfast.You're such a weird bitch" she takes another sips of her expired milk.

I hummed in response then proceed with drinking my tequila shots.

"Just a hummed?" She make a face to me which cause me feeling confuse.What's wrong with me humming?

"What's the problem?" I asked her.I  took another sip of my tequila.It taste so fucking good.Who cares when the world says drinking alcohol early in the morning is bad? It taste so fucking heaven.This is a good drink to start my hectic day.

She sigh. "I expected you to say something more.Rosieeeee..." she whine with stomping feet under the kitchen island.Her heels clicking and it's so fucking noisy.This bitch are anoying.I swear,she will lost her head by now if it's not about the matter of fact she is still my sister.

"Gather your pussy up Jennie Kim.I have no time to keep up with your whining ass.Now,drink your expired milk then go to work.As usual,set me down the line.I'll talk through the phone call and gives my order to everyone through it" I took another sip of my shots.It was the last one. "Then clean all this mess" I point to the mess I made when I make our breakfast this morning.

"Your bagel in the microwave.Don't ask me why cus you know why" I says then rose on my feet to walk away.

"Rosie?" She called and I stop walking for a second.

"Hmm?" I hummed and the second after that,I heard a groan coming from her.

In case you all wondering what my definition of living my life is,it was : I DON'T CARE.

But don't get me wrong.I only ignore the one I think is not crossing my line yet.The one pushed me to my limit will surely gonna face the beast outta me.

Well, that's gonna be everyone except this annoying bitch I'm living with.She is the only one allowed to be annoying ass,to touch me without my permission,to yell at me,to stop me from doing anything she think I'm wrong or whatsoever.If she is just nobody,she will have her head slayed by my own fucking hand by now.I think,I had 10 heads slayed by my own fucking hand since three years I'm rulling the Park Legacy.All because they talked shits to me when they couldn't accomplish the mission I gave them.I told them I will see them personally.And when we met,their head will be slayed by me before they could even talk.

Nobody.Nobody ever seen my true face except Jennie.I keep my identity hidden for some reason.Only to those who are about to get killed by my own fucking hand will get to see my face.Well,that was because they are about to be send to hell.

Sound interesting,isn't it? I love killing those people.They can't even beg because the moment they got into the room,I was having a long knife in my hand that's craving for blood.Then boom! They died!

"Can you please stop hidding yourself like this?" She asked all of sudden.She rose on her feet and face me.

Ignoring her comment,I pat her shoulder lightly. "Gather all the information then hand me on 8 tonight.I want to see it-"

She shove my hand away. "Don't run from my questions.Answer me Rosie" she insists.

I took a deep breath before narrowing my eyes.I smile cunningly. "This face" I point my finger to my face. "is mean to be the death face.For now,I'll stick to the vision" I pat her shoulder before turning my heels.I began to take a step away.

"You know people are calling you a monster,right? They called you The Face For A Death" she blurt out in a matter of a fact.I know what is happening outside there even though I confide myself in the house 24/7.

I wave my hand dismissively.It's not like I care by the way.Let them say what they want to say. "Let them be.I like it when they refer me to something cunning like that.It sounds interesting" I says then a laugh escaped my throat.The image of how people talked about me looks so...funny.They must be grimacing,making an annoyed face and hatred must be shown everywhere all across their face.

"How amusing" I mutter to myself with a wide smile.The thought of people hating and loathed me makes me feel like my life is getting more and more interesting...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short.Well, because it's a start.

For starters,how was it?

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading ❤️