Reuniting with the past

Start from the beginning

"We'll do anything just to keep you and your sister safe,everyone in that matter." I say. We stayed there in silence before Punzie came in the room.

"Oh hey! Good to see you awake mate. Just came here to tell you guys breakfast is ready." She tells us and walks off.

"Well let's go,I'm hungry from all the fighting." Jack exclaims. He got out of bed and when he took a step he immediately fell,but luckily I caught him.

"Why not you stay here, and Jackson will accompany you while I bring you both breakfast? Sounds good?" They nodded and I made my way to the kitchen.

Hic P.O.V

Me,Anna and Punzie  were just done preparing our meal,all we had to do now is wait for The others. Merida came in with the kids. Soon after they arrived Eugene and Kristoff came.

"Where's Jack,Elsa and Jackson?" Eugene asked.

"I'm right here." Elsa says coming in."Jackson is in me and Jack's room accompanying Jack,he's still weak from last night. So I'll bring their breakfast to them." She explains. And we nod.

After she ate her breakfast,she grabbed a tray,placed two plates on it with two stacks of pancakes win each,two glasses of orange juice and two forks.

Ellie came next to her and insisted to bring the orange juice to prevent some spills. Elsa agreed since Ellie was done eating and they both made their way upstairs.

I walked to our living room and see Henry making some kind of contraption. He normally does this often. I sat next to him observing everything he does.

"What are you making now bud?" I asked. He looked frustrated and just lay the gizmo he was making and slouch on the sofa we're sitting on. He sighs before answering.

"I'm trying to make a fire sword,but the flames won't go out." He replies. I think for a second then got an idea."follow me Henry,let's get your sword burning." He smiles widely then grabs his sword from the table and follows me outside.

We went to our garage and I took some gas from a gas container and filled it in the sword handle's opening. Then I found an iron wire,I curved it into a U shape and fitted it in the opening of the sword handle. Finally I found a lighter and duck taped it near the iron wire. I gave the sword to Henry and he stared at it carefully before lighting the lighter which set the gas surrounding the U shaped wire into flames.

"Woah!" Henry cheered."it works! It really works!" He ran to me and gave me a tight hug."thanks dad." "Any time buddy." He ran back to a wide space so he won't burn anything and played with the fire sword. Waving it around making beautiful flame patterns.

"Did you help him make that?" Merida said who came next to me."just with the fire." She leaned her head onto my chest and I embracer her."let's just hope he won't burn anything" she adds.

"What do you mean?" I question her. She points to Henry who just lost his balance and fell onto his butt,resulting him to let go of the fire sword which landed on a pile of dry leaves. Which is burning and is making its way to Henry. Oh no.

"AHHHH!!!" he screams as the flames get closer to him. Me and Mer jogged over to where he is."he gets that from you,you know."Merida tells me. I chuckle and we put out the fire and have Henry bathe. Yup,couldn't ask for a better family than this.

Punzie P.O.V

As I finish freshing myself up,the door bell rang. Since I was closest I answered it. I opened the door and to my surprise its the Snowstorms aka our new contractors.

"Oh what a surprise,what brings you guys here?" I ask. We're here to talk about The Seasons of Harmony's new album." I nod and led them inside.

After the gang finished freshing themselves up,we all sat in the living room.

"Why don't you kids play in the garden?" I suggested."oh bring Eira with you." I add. I see Jackson flush a light red and looked away. I giggle.

The kids left and us adults got down to business."so we're here to discuss about your new album." Alias started."what about it?" Kristoff asks."we want you eight to work with some other singers and record a song with them." Lucas answers.

"And who may these singers be?" Asks Elsa."Elizabeth and Liliana will introduce them to you tomorrow." Lucas says."but if you want to know their names, they are Summer and Emily".

The other characters will come out soon so don't you worry guys! Also...

How'd you like this chapter? Did you like the reunion of Anna and Olaf? Or maybe the father and son moment of Hic and Henry?

Comment your thoughts about it,and I'll be sure to publish the next chapter soon. Bye!