Evil Love II

After the ceremony The TWICE members went back to the dorm to find an upset, sad and outraged Jihyo drowning in her emotions. The conversation with the latter didn't go smoothly as Jihyo couldn't accept that the man she loves married her friend. The members tried to calm her down and convince her that it was no one's choice and that it was the only way to save Chaeyoung but Jihyo was too lovesick to understand

"Girls call down!" Jeongyeon said then turned to Jihyo "and you! I'll pretend that I didn't hear what you just said"

"Why?" Jihyo started tearing up "because I didn't force him to marry me?"

Jihyo had a lot to let out but she was stopped by a hurtful slap coming from Nayeon.

"How dare you?" Nayeon gritted her teeth "do you call yourself a friend? That's instead of supporting her. You know well that she was forced to marry him not the other way around"

"Am I supposed to believe that? How is this marriage going to solve a fraud case?" Jihyo said.

"Your love for him is making you blind jihyo-yah" Jeongyeon said "and why are you worrying? Once the case is solved and Chaeyoung is cleared of all charges they'll split up"

"What if he falls for her?" Jihyo sniffed what am I supposed to do then?"

"You're supposed to support your friend who found love" Tzuyu interrupted "this is the first time I hear you have this kind of relationship with him but you're blabbering nonesense. I can't believe you're saying this about your own friend and teammate"

"You guys are so rude. You're not feeling what I'm feeling right now" Jihyo got disappointed.

"Jihyo-yah !" Sana called softly "you're not being yourself. You need to rest and we'll talk later"

"I have nothing to talk about with any of you" Jihyo said as she stormed out of the dorm. She went out trying to forget the nightmare that has just happened. Her unnies might be right but she's deeply hurt and she needed to let it out and she thought of no one other than the groom himself. She took her phone and dialed his number immediately.