Suddenly?

Mr. Min Knocked gently before entering the office he's always dreamed of owning, SonFlower Company. A rising fashion company owned by none other than Chaeyoung but ever since Mr. Min landed all his interest on it, Chaeyoung's life became a nightmare. He entered the office wearing the wickedest smile as he fixed his tie feeling proud of his achievement.

"Why did you knock if you aimed to seize the company and steal this chair I'm sitting on?" Chaeyoung said as soon as he entered the office.

"I didn't come to sit on that chair, I came to call for a truce" he smirked.

"A truce?"

"Yes, you want me to step out of this and give you your business back? There's one way to make me drop the lawsuit" he threatened.

"And you think I'd believe a senile trash like you?" Chaeyoung threw him with disgusted looks.

"I'm sorry but you're left with no options here plus it's not rocket science Chaeyoung-shi" he said wearing and evil smirk "Marry my son. That's all you have to do"

"You're a senile old piece of trash" Chaeyoung hit the desk hard "how can you say that?"

"You marry my son, I drop the lawsuit and then oop! You're out of trouble... But...."

"But what?" Chaeyoung frowned.

"I get 30% of the revenues" he smirked evilly.

"Why do you think I would do such thing" Chaeyoung gritted her teeth.

"Because you don't have the luxury to say no. Either accept this offer or get rotten in jail because all evidence is against you Chaeyoung-sshi"

______________________________________

Jungkook turned on the TV to watch the news that the whole country was talking about, Chaeyoung's case. The members sat along and focused on the screen to be surprised by the breaking news.

"All charges against Twice Chaeyoung are dropped" the announcer said "the new evidence that was brought to the latest trial cleared the idol from all charges"

"That's weird" Jungkook said then turned to Suga who was also overwhelmed "Hyung ! Didn't you say earlier that all evidence is against her and she couldn't prove her innocence?"

"I thought the same too" Suga said before being interrupted by his phone "ah! Abeoji!"

"Open up. I'm outside your dorm" Mr. Min said through the phone.

"Okay I'm coming" Suga said then immediately hung up and turned to the boys "guys, my father is here. Please don't mention anything about Chaeyoung's visit to the company"

"Alright don't worry" the boys said.

Suga opened the door allowing his father to come in and walked him to the living room. The boys stood up and bowed to the older man then they all sat down and turned their gazes to Mr. Min.

"I came to announce something" Mr. Min smiled as he looked at his son "I'm setting you up with that Chaeyoung girl"

"and by setting up you mean?" Suga narrowed his eyes.

"You're marrying her" Mr. Min said coldly as if it's not a big deal.