Because of this, Dara instantly regretted agreeing to the Queen's request. They were supposed to be here to check if Chaeyoung was as outstanding as the rumors had said. At first, they thought that she was not really that smart. She even planned on telling the Queen that the media was just exaggerating, that Chaeyoung was actually stupid, naive and impulsive.

Who would have thought that she would cost them almost all of their assets in less than twenty-four hours since meeting her?

"Aiya... this is sad." Chaeyoung immediately gave Lisa the bow and look at the crying Seulgi. "Why are you crying? Who bullied you?"

Seeing that she would not get a response from Seulgi, Chaeyoung calmly walked towards her uncle and Taehyung. "Uncle, all the fun has made me hungry. Why don't we have lunch with everyone?" she glanced at the Zhang's and the Wu's before her gaze caught the eyes of Nathan who was staring at her, without minding the fact that Chaeyoung was also staring at him.

Chaeyoung only raised an eyebrow at him before turning away. Her mind was alert and in chaos. She had a bad feeling about this man the moment she first saw him. She needed to know who he is.

After Seulgi calmed down, everyone immediately went to have lunch.

The atmosphere was extremely awkward so to ease things up, Jackson decided to ask some questions to Dara and Sara as well as Nathan.

Everyone seemed to have a peaceful lunch as Jackson and Taehyung somehow made the guest comfortable after what happened earlier. After lunch both Jackson and Taehyung also decided to tag along with Chaeyoung, afraid that she will do another thing and will end up hurting someone this time.

The ride towards the cemetery was still not as warm as everyone expected. Still, no one said another thing about the deal. Moreover, Chaeyoung seemed to revert back to her previous self happily joking with everyone. That was until they picked up Manager Ryujin.

Ryujin was Nayeon's friend which was not really that surprising since both of them was in the film industry. Aside from this, Nayeon already informed Chaeyoung that she will be coming with them. Not that Chaeyoung minded. This woman was not something really memorable to Chaeyoung.

When they arrived at the cemetery, everyone instantly gave their respects to Claire. Even Sara and Dara were crying so much they find it difficult to say something.

This act only made Chaeyoung more and more angry towards these people. How dare they use her mother just to get close to her? However, she can only grit her teeth in secret. After all, she can't let them know that she knows their motive of coming here.

After they had gone into her mother's grave, they decided to start the tour by going to some most beautiful landmarks in the country.

....

Meanwhile, Jennie was frowning while listening to some elders of the Kim Family talk about marriage.

Just this morning, Chaeyoung texted her what she found about Kai and she was not happy about it. She initially thought that it was just a coincidence, yet, when he said that he was working in the film industry on Luxembourg, Jennie instantly felt something is wrong with the man.

She remembered meeting him at the doughnut shop. He told her, she was working as an IT assistant to another company in the vicinity. Yet, now he was telling Jennie that he was just trying to see if she would change her mind once she knows that he only had a humble job and earning so little.