Minjun looked at Nari like a deer caught in headlights, "Nari? What're you doing out so late, do you even live close to here?"

Nari shook her head with a sniffle, "No, I was looking for someone but I guess it's the wrong apartment."

Suddenly a familiar voice was heard from behind Minjun, "Nari?"

Pushing past Minjun, Nari's mouth fell agape when Ms. Park came into view, her eyes wide before she was rushing down and pulling Nari in, worried mumbles leaving her lips. "Nari, you're shivering, did something happen?"

Minjun furrowed his brows but shrugged and closed the door behind the two. Ms. Park sat Nari down on the couch before going to the kitchen to whip up a hot coco before instructing Minjun to keep Nari company. 

Minjun sat down next to Nari and glanced at her with a concerned but perplexed expression, "Though I'm worried about you I really need to know how you know my grandma?"

Nari frowns, "She worked for my dad..."

"Oh shit, seriously?" Minjun gasps, "I don't know if this is appropriate but why was she fired?"

"Because he's a horrible person." Nari murmurs, "You're lucky you have someone so caring by your side..."

Minjun hums, "I know, I'm really appreciative of her.. Are you okay Nari?"

"No." Nari grumbled, "It's my fault she got fired.."

"No it's not." Ms. Park sighs with the shake of her head when she walks in. Passing the hot coco to Nari, she sits down in front of her. "I don't know what bought you to believe this but you're not the reason I got fired."

"Yes, I am. If I hadn't walked out of my room he would've let it go but I got him angrier and he fired you because of it." Nari stubbornly states, "It's my fault and I can't even do anything other than bother you two."

"You're not bothering anyone, Nari." Ms. Park says as Minjun pets the girls head in attempt to calm her. Sipping on the hot coco, Ms. Park speaks up. "How about we change the subject so that you can calm down, how do you two know each other?"

"We go to school together.." Minjun sighs, "She was my first friend in the school..."

Ms. Park laughs, "What a coincidence..."

"You two don't have the same surname though?" Nari meekly speaks up.

"I'm his mothers side of the family, he has his fathers Surname." Ms. Park explains.

Nari hums, taking in the information. "This is a really pretty home..."

Ms. Park laughs at the girl looking around, happy that she managed to distract her for now.

· •

Ms. Park and Minjun had spoken to her for hours, giving her advice on her life and even offering for her to stay the night but Nari didn't want to bother them anymore than she already had so she politely declined, thanked them for their hospitality before ordering an Uber back home.