Suhasini: Now I know why you are swaying...

Adi: You seem to know lot of things..

They both were tipsy. Adi was more controlled then her.. But he knew he was on fire from the moment, the liquor touched his mouth..

Suhasini: yeah.. I always stay updated.. You call me dumb.. You are dumb.. Unaku dhaan arivu illa..

Adi: yeah.. Married you... Obviously I'll be called as dumb..

She jumped from his arms..

Suhasini: then go and marry that Monica..

She wobbled and was about to fall to the ground.. He then held her by waist..

Adi: I will not...

Suhasini: Ava kooda inniku idichitu idichitu ninnu pesune le...

Adi: you know.. I can't touch her...

Suhasini: oh panna mudinja panniruppe??

Adi: en arivu poonaikutty... I don't wish to touch anyone except you..

She turned and smirked.. She then looked at him..

Suhasini: Nadikadhe.. I know.. You wish to get back with her.. See this news.. Even he is telling that "Crown Prince is longing for his First Love"..

Adi: That's a fake news...

Suhasini: Adhellam enaku theriyadhu.. Enaku pidikale.. I'm this country's crown princess.. I'm banishing that Monica from the country...

Adi: As you wish Ma'am..

He again lifted her and walked towards the bedroom..

They reached the room finally and he dropped her on the bed..

Suhasini: hey.. Enna?? Apdi podre?? Kuluru Vittu pocha?? yaarunu kaatanuma???

He pinched her chin..

Adi: Enna di paathutte irukken.. Pesite irukke.. Mariyadhai Illama...

He had a smile when he said..

Suhasini: Apdi dhaan pesuven.. Unnale Ennai Onnum panna mudiyadhu.. I'm this country's first lady.. Adi's wife..

Adi: sari Adi yaaru??

Suhasini: en purushan...

He face palmed himself...

Adi: appo naan yaaru???

Suhasini: Monica's lover...

Adi: Hasini.. Ipdiye pesuna unnai kadichuruven..

Suhasini: enga kadi paappom..

He knew well that she was not talking out of her clear mind..

Adi: veandom.. I might not leave you after... I don't want to do anything to you now...

Suhasini: wuhuhuhuhuhu....

Adi: what happened?? Why are you crying???

Suhasini: en aasai purushan Ennai yemaathittu innoruthi eh love Pandran..

This girl and her episodes...

Adi: Hasini... See.. Look at me... Your aasai purushan is here with you...

Suhasini: naan namba matten...

Adi: nee namba naan Enna pannanum Sollu..

Suhasini: kiss me..

Adi: Hasini....

Suhasini: Adi...

He looked at her eyes... He could not control himself anymore.. His ice cold lips met her burning lips.. They both started burning in their love.. Hot tears escaped her eyes.. Adi broke the kiss after a long time and got up from the bed..

Adi: I don't want to go more... We have time..

She held his hand..

Suhasini: What if I don't want to wait??

Adi then looked at her..

Adi: Hasini...

Suhasini: I don't want to wait... Its burning me from inside.. I love you with all my heart.. un kooda innoru ponne paatha kooda ennale thaanga mudiyale..

I love you as much as you love me.. I want you for myself.. I don't want to give you to anyone else.. I'm scared of losing you...

He sat on the bed and cupped her face.. Her eyes were brimmed with tears..

Suhasini: Unaku ava mela oru chinna concern irukku nu enaku theriyum.. Adhu thappu kooda illa.. Avale nee friend ah nenaichu kooda pannirukalam.. Ana en manasu ku yethukka mudiyale Adi.. It longs for you.. It burns for you.. Only you..

You made me love myself... You made me what I'm.. You brought confidence out of me.. You made me a woman.. Your woman.. I don't want any special place or time.. I have already went to the verge of losing you on that floods.. I cannot wait anymore.. I want to make up for the time we lost..

I don't want to wait anymore.. Make love to me Adi...

Tears rolled down her cheeks..

Adi placed his hand on her mouth...

Adi: Don't say anymore... I just waited for this word from you...

He then slowly brought her to stand.. He placed his hand on her shoulders to remove her saree..

Soon her saree reached the floor.. He kissed her nape as he undid the rope on her blouse.. She started unbuttoning his shirt.. As he was helping her.. She helped him back..

She placed her hands on his torso and felt his abs.. He lifted her and placed her on the bed again..

Suhasini: Adi....

Adi: Ssshhhhh Hasini...

His voice drugged her more than anything.. His hand explored her.. She was going crazy with every passing minute.. He then started kissing her everywhere.. She was already high on alcohol and his love took her to another level of pleasure..

His peppering kisses made her feel his love. He was so passionate towards her.. He burnt for her.. His actions proved it..

He then slowly entwined with her in the most purest form of love.. It still felt painful for her.. But over the time, her pain got eased and she started enjoying the process..

They both were lost in their own world. He looked at her like she was infinitely precious, his kiss devastated every sense she had and his touch completely unraveled her.. On that night, their bodies met, their souls met...

Her damaged soul was healed by him.. His caged soul was brought to the light by her.. They completed each other as we conclude this chapter..

*Author's note: Hello makkale.. Good morning... Have a great day.. Over ah irundha mannichukonga...

Chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. Pidicha comments and votes podunga... Love you and thank you all for the support..

Your votes are my boost😍😍😍😍....