Crown

'She is a queen
Her soul is royalty.'

Adi and Suhasini were on their breakfast table. She was still huffing and puffing with him. He was trying to control his laughter. Her petite stature didn't help her much when she got angry. He was so amused.

Suhasini: Un vaai le sirippu theriyudhu... Vaai eh moodu Adi...

Adi: What did I do, baby???

Suhasini: What didn't you do???

I already told you that we can plan for kid after I convince my father. But what did you do???

I even suggested taking oral contraceptives..

Adi: Those are bad for your health, baby. I cannot let you take them...

She glared at him...

Suhasini: Then you should have remembered to use protection everytime...

Adi: I tried...

Suhasini: What???

Adi: I did try... But I was on the top of emotions and you were also asking me to do.. How can I deny you??? So I did without protection only once...

Suhasini: Yeah. That is when I suggested taking oral contraceptive... But you said that I won't get pregnant from that one time... And contraceptives are harmful to me...

Adi: I stated the fact, baby...

Suhasini: But I got pregnant in the end....

Adi gave a sly smile. She noticed his lips curving in smile.

Suhasini: You old sly fox.... You again tricked me...

Then you signed a contract with me, said you won't touch me and then slept with me...

Now you said that you would wait until I convince my father but you again got me pregnant...

You cunning fox....

Adi: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Suhasini: Don't laugh...

Adi: Jaan... Listen... You're mine.. Nee enaku veanum... I will make sure that you stay with me forever...

He pulled her chair closer to him...

Adi: I really wanted to have a baby with you.. But I was not expecting it immediately.. It's purely an accident..

I'm extremely happy that I'm with you during your pregnancy this time..

She saw his eyes filled with all those untold emotions.

Suhasini: If you say it like that, I don't have anything to say...

Adi: Don't worry about your father.. I know how much you value him.. I will convince him..

She nodded her head.

Suhasini: He is so scary. I don't want him to hurt you...

Adi: So that is what my wife has been pondering about...

She smiled and hid her face. He pinched her chin to see her face properly.

Adi: You still look the same...

Suhasini: Puriyale...

Adi: When we were newly married, you always kept things to yourself. But your eyes would always show what you're going through... You always cared about me..

Your eyes always looked at me with love, even when you didn't remember anything...

Now I got something to ask..