Scandal

'You feel like home
And everywhere I've never been
All at once.'

All of them returned to the capital in an afternoon. Adi and Suhasini retired to their home after they reached Palace. As they entered their house, Adi carried her in his arms bridal style.

Suhasini: Why are we back so soon??? Naama innum palace le yaar kitteyume olunga pesale...

Adi: To continue what we left halfway..

Suhasini: I'm tired... You already didn't let me go out for past two days..

Adi: Konjam konjam... Please...

She smiled...

Adi: That's my girl....

He took her upstairs..

Suhasini: Anga enga pore??? Room inga le irukku...

Adi: Let me show you something...

He dropped her before a room. She remembered this room. It was their master bedroom. After moving back again, Adi kept this room closed for some reason. Since she didn't reveal her memory gain, she was not able to ask him to open this room.

Suhasini: Inga....???

Adi: Unaku gnabagam irukku le???

She nodded her head affirmatively. He opened the door. She looked inside the room and stood nailed to the ground.

There was a huge picture of them hanging on the wall above the bed. It was their wedding picture. Her eyes were moist. She still remembered the feeling she had on her wedding day. She was anxious to marry someone whom she knew for a very lesser time. But he stood by her in her every hard time and proved himself. She had the same anxiousness when she came with him to Z after losing her memories. He again proved himself to her.

Adi: I kept this room closed because I was not able to see that picture.. Now everything is fine.. you like it??.

She nodded...

Suhasini: Everything else is renovated in this house.. Except this room..????

Adi: This is the place where I spent most of my time with you when you lived here...

I mean... Naan bed eh sollale...

Since my work is kind of busy... I always come home late... And you waited for me many nights..

I think adhukellam sendhu dhaan naan 4 varusham wait pannen nu nenaikren...

Now I'm not letting you go anywhere... I'm going to be with you...

She hugged him...

Suhasini: I never regretted then... Never regretting now... As you said, your subjects' happiness is your happiness... So I can wait, Adi...

I'm not going anywhere again... I promise... I will stay by your side... Yaar vandhalum sari...

He kissed her forehead..

Adi: Don't think... You can escape with these words...

He chuckled as he nudged her towards bed.

Suhasini: I don't want to escape too...

She said lowering her head..

An hour later...

Suhasini: Nee pesuradhu dhaan gentle... Look at me... What have you done??? Gangster... You bit me everywhere... How can I go to work tomorrow???

You look so calm.. but you have a beast inside.. who is always hungry..

Adi: Only for you...

He walked away dressed up in his boxers.