SIA

'Everytime I see you, I'm more convinced
We belong together.'

Eeshwar's Penthouse:

Prerna was getting ready for work.

Eeshwar: Shall I ask driver to drop you at Magic???

Prerna: veandom... I'm actually going to Star entertainment..

Eeshwar: my company???

Prerna: yes... Since my gracious boss appointed two assistants for me.. They are handling store..

Sathyakala engaloda periya client.. So my full focus is on her.. Since today is our first day.. I'm going to personally visit her..

As you know our designer keeps her identity a secret....

Eeshwar: I understand.. Then I'll also come with you..

Prerna: No way.. Everyone will look at me if you come with me.. I don't want to be on tomorrow's news..

Eeshwar: Don't exaggerate.. You are still my caretaker.

Since I wish to attend office and as my assistant is not with me, you are accompanying me.. Simple...

Prerna thought for a second then nodded her head..

They reached the company soon...

He was walking on his own by this time but his hand was still in support..

Prerna headed in first once she saw his assistant coming his way. He did not mind as she was running out of time for the shoot.

Prerna met Sathyakala's assistant..

Assistant: ennanga sarees kuduthurukinga?? Onnu kooda nalla illa..

Prerna: Enna ipdi soldringa?? Madam paathangala illaya??

Assistant: vandhadhe late.. Madam paathangala nu vera kelvi ah?? Saree nethu night dhaan vandhudhu.. Accessories Enna pandradhu?? Enga madam eh romba kammiya edai podringala??

Oru professionalism eh illa.. Idhuku dhaan pudhu designer ellam namba koodadhu nu soldradhu...

Prerna: Excuse me.. Please ivlo sathama pesadhinga..

Assistant: apdi dhaan pesuven.. Nalla illadha saree eh kuduthuttu petchu vera..

Eeshwar came to the shoot at that time..

Eeshwar: Hello what happened??

Assistant: Your highness... Neengale kelunga.. Enga madam ku kevalamana sarees tharanga.. Unga company nambi avlo periya artist vandhu nadikranga.. Neenga ipdi pandringale..

Eeshwar: Let me solve your problem easily...

His assistant then extended him a phone..

Eeshwar: Hello aunty.. Where are you?? Please come here soon...

Soon, a lady of high elegance came walking towards them...

Sathyakala: Eeshwar.. What happened??

Eeshwar: Do you remember selecting these sarees???

He extended her the catalogue which was on Prerna's hand.

Sathyakala: yes you sent me these after the failed draft..

Eeshwar: so you agree that you chose these??

Sathyakala: yes I did..

Eeshwar: Let me tell everyone a story.. There was an assistant who got money from another boutique and tried to sabotage one's original works by changing drafts.. But that assistant did not know that her artist is close friend of boss.. So the artist personally shared this news and got the original draft from the boss..