Wedding Invitation

'Underestimate me, that'll be fun.'

She felt refreshed after taking bath.. She then saw him getting ready.

Suhasini: Adi....

Adi: hmm.... What happened?? Engayum valikudha??

Suhasini: illa... I'm feeling much better..

She smiled...

Suhasini: I just wanted to ask you one thing..

Adi: Enna??

Suhasini: I will also come with you to visit Empress...

Adi: Don't worry.. She got shifted to Palace.. I have work in morning... I will finish my work and then will take you to palace to visit her.. Okay??

Suhasini: namma pogale na thappaagadha?? And I too wish to see her...

Adi: edhuvum thappu aagadhu.. They know that we are newly married.. So they will not ask you anything..

Evening polam.. You sleep for sometime.. You are exhausted..

Suhasini: hmm... Aren't you tired???

Adi: I'm exhausted too... You squeezed me completely.. But what to do?? I cannot take leave from work right??

Suhasini: chi po.. Gangster.. You always talk nasty...

Adi smiled at her... He then kissed her on her forehead..

Adi: okay.. I'm leaving for work.. You take rest.. Your food will be brought here... Sleep for sometime.. Take care.. Bye...

Suhasini: Take care... Come soon...

Suhasini felt complete at that moment. Every moment of their life was photographed and published. She always had a huge weight on her shoulders as she always had to conduct herself in public. Even though Adi never worried about those things, she took that extra effort to stand hand in hand with him.

But when it came to their home, nor he was PM neither she was first lady, they both lived like a normal couple who immensely loved each other..

-----

She spent her day resting. Adi took her to palace in the evening... She went to empress's chamber as soon as she reached palace.. She saw the old lady sitting on her bed with a book in her hand..

Suhasini: Hello Empress Grandma...

Empress's face brightened when she saw Suhasini...

Empress: come come...

Adi: Your Majesty...

Empress: I'm a sick old woman.. Still addressing as majesty.. Just call me Paatti Adi..

Adi: Paatti...

Suhasini: how is your health, empress grandma??

Empress: I'm doing better, child... Sit.. Sit next to me..

She then held her hand when suhasini sat next to her...

Suhasini: you look so worried grandma...

Empress: Nothing my dear...

When I thought that my wounds were healed, they were opened once again and left in free air..

Innum evlo paakkanum nu Theriyale...

She said pensively..

Adi who was sitting on the other side of the bed, touched the old lady's hand..