Showdown! Hyperstyle!

Start from the beginning

Metallix: *the Chaos Spears are hitting him hard as the Explode on him* You Pests! *he regains himself and goes in Combat now with both Super Hedgehogs who are having now the Uperhand against him; it seems at least*

Super Neo Metal Sonic & Super Shadow: *throwing a barrage of Combo Attacks at Metallix finishing it by smashing him to the ground*

Metallix: *flips to his feet and lands on the ground and looks up at them, scanning them with his sensors*

Super Neo Metal Sonic & Super Shadow: *both are looking down on Metallix and charging up a Chaos Nova on their own*

Super Shadow: This will finish it!

Super Neo Metal Sonic: Chaos Nova!

Super Neo Metal Sonic & Super Shadow: *they both throw the Nova down on Metallix*

Metallix: *scans the Nova* Impressive *he charges at the Nova and goes threw it, meeting Super Shadow with a Strong punch to the Guts*

Super Shadow: *coughs* W-what the!

Super Neo Metal Sonic: How!! *Goes for a punch at Metallix*

Metallix: *before he catches the Fist he kicks shadow away* One Reason and one reason only brother... I AM THE TRUE ULTIMATE LIFE FORM! *he pulls on Super Neo Metal Sonic's arm and gives him a beating*

Super Shadow: *lands on the ground near Violet, on one knee again* *mutters* How can he be so damn tough! *he looks in the direction CapeBoy was sended before* he knocked him out wih a singel punch... he is hiding some kind of power... *he changes his view to the Master Emerald now and Finaly gets it* He is still drawing power from the Master Emerald! Thats How!

Violet: *gets up slowly, holding her head* How... do we stop him can we even !?!?

Super Shadow: Ether we stop end the connection between him and the Master Emerald but for that we need the Red Echidna otherwise we can only hope that we manage to destroy him before he is to strong

Violet: *shakes her head fast* good we have a chance you help out Neo and i will try to get knuckels! *breaks into a Sprint*

Super Shadow: *nods* - in case... I will need to use my rings in case all 4 even - *he gets up and charges at up to Super Neo Metal Sonic*

Violet: *sprints over to knuckels who is knocked out, she shakes him* wake up! We need you here and now!

Knuckels: *wakes up* W-wha- what ?!

Violet: *grabs his arm and throws him to the Master Emerald, then jumps after him to it* You need to stop the Master Emerald! Mecha is still drawing power from it!

Knuckels: *gets up and holds his head* Okay okay! i try!

Metallix: *beats up both Super Shadow and Super Metal Sonic, he smashes them to the ground and into it* *he turns his head over the Shrine* I WONT LET YOU! *he charges over to them and steps in front of Knuckels* *he aims his hand at both Violet and Knuckels and charges a Blast* This will be the true end *he unleashes a devastating blast and both Knuckels and Violet are getting blown away from the shrine*