"What the hell, Sarah!! " he shouted while holding his nose, which was now bleeding. Without wasting any time I pushed on his face again, this time it was below his right eye, and thrust my knee toward the groin. Justin immediately fell to the ground holding his face in one hand and his lower abdomen in another hand." If you ever pull a stunt like that again I will file a harassment complaint against you," I warned him while fixing myself. Once everything was done I moved near Justin, who was still lying on the floor still holding his nose in pain.

"What you did to me that night was something you were aware of. You are equally to be blamed for that, don't give me that stupid excuse of you being young and stupid." I told him and left the restroom, leaving him on the floor,

I came back to the boardroom and saw Adrian busy on his phone, looking at his pissed mood I sat next to Noah. My mood was already spilled because of Justin and I don't want Adrian to bring that topic here and insult me again. I was busy in my thoughts when Noah snapped his fingers in front of my eyes. "Are you okay Sarah? he asked in a concerned tone.

" I am fine, Thanks for asking Noah" I replied and smiled politely

For the next few hours, we discussed a few other factors related to the Resort. During the whole time, Adrian avoided glancing in my direction. It was almost lunchtime when we ended the meeting. I collected all my stuff and was about to leave when Noah cleared his throat.
" I didn't get a chance to introduce myself well, I am Noah Andrews, the CO. Me and have been best friends since University. I didn't get a chance to talk on your wedding day since you both left very early ." He spoke.

"Nice to meet you, Noah. We can surely catch up on some other day if you want". I replied while giving him a friendly smile.

Before we could talk anything further we heard Adrian's voice.
"Sarah, There are some important papers I want you to sign. Please come to my cabin when you are done." Without even listening to my answer he went out of the boardroom.

I said goodbye to Noah and asked my team to go ahead without me and made my way towards Adrian's office. I grabbed my belongings and turned away, striding towards the door to get to his cabin.

The walk to Adrian's office was easy since I already asked his assistant about the directions. I knocked at his door and within seconds he asked me to come in.

As I entered his cabin, I was amazed to see the view in front of me, there were floor-to-ceiling windows that gave the perfect view of the city, the wall glass opposite to the window faced the rest of the office, and the whole office was designed using only grey and black color. At the right-my-hand side, there was a flatscreen streaming news, and in front of it were 3 distinct seating areas. Behind the flatscreen, there were two doors, one at the right and one at the left.

My eyes landed on Adrian who was sitting in the middle of the room behind the massive oak desk. He was typing something furiously on his laptop. His jacket was hung on the coat rack and his sleeves were folded up which gave a good outlook of his biceps, which made him look hotter.

Focus Sarah.

"Where are the papers, you want me to sign? " I asked him. He lifted his head and pressed a button on his desk. I turned back and saw the transparent wall facing the office was now frosted, which basically didn't allow anyone from the outside to see inside.

I frown looking at the wall. I mean why did he need to do that, I am just here to sign the papers. I turned back to Adrian again to ask for the paper When I saw him standing close to me.

I stepped back, widening the space between us but he kept on moving ahead until my back touched the wall.

"Since when you are f*ck!ng Justin. Was it even after our engagement? Is he the only one or you are sleeping with other people as well? " he asked, his gaze intense and I could see his eyes were burning with anger.