Then, Oikawa would turn into an embarrassing little bean because he wasn't even prepared to confess to you at all. Not to mention, he also just recently discovered his feelings, so he had a little doubt in himself.

"I'm not in love, you dummies!" Oikawa released a huff, shooting glares at his friends. But none of them took him seriously. Actually, they never even took him seriously... Unless they were playing volleyball on the court!

Matsukawa shook his head and sent a harsh pat on Oikawa's back, almost causing him to choke on his saliva. "Stop denying it, Oikawa. We can clearly see how you look at her. You know, the..."

"Goooooogly eyes~" The two jokesters, Matsukawa and Hanamaki sang in unison, enjoying their time teasing their flustered captain. Gosh, if Oikawa had a volleyball right now, he would have already sent a ball to their grinning faces.

But then, his lord and saviour, Iwaizumi Hajime stepped up, "Stop teasing him." Oikawa's eyes glistened as if tears were forming in his eyes. When Oikawa was about to thank Iwaizumi for his sacrifice and help, the noiret stated, "He just doesn't want to accept the fact that he's in love and he doesn't know what to do about it."

Oikawa decided that right now was the best time to give up on life, because honestly, why not!?

"I hate you all. Go back to your classrooms! I don't want to see you guys anymore!" Oikawa buried his head in his arms, not wanting to speak a word since his friends were going to tease him anyway. But this scene was rather familiar... Oikawa tried to recall by digging up his old memories.

Then, he remembered. It was that day. He was so tired due to volleyball practice that he ended up falling asleep in the classroom. However, when he woke up and turned his head, he didn't expect to see a pair of beautiful (e/c) eyes staring right at him. Till now, whenever Oikawa thought of that, he would end up being super flustered, although it was probably months ago.

He knew he was in love. But he didn't want to openly admit it to his friends, not even Iwaizumi. He wanted to keep his feelings toward you a secret.

It was funny, actually. Because Oikawa had plenty of ex-girlfriends. The sporty type, the girly type, the occult club type etc... He had been through it all! But none of them stayed, because of his so-called 'obsession' towards bALLs-

Nonetheless, when he got to know you more, he was stunned. You were so understanding, so kind, so nice. Oikawa even doubted that you were human, but an alien. Of course, he didn't reveal his thoughts to you, since that would be super weird. But, really. Out of all girls in his class, school, the entire world. He never expected to fall for you, yet be head over heels.

He was an idiot for not noticing that. That he fell so deep into the hole that it couldn't even be called puppy love, nor a crush. It was more than that, he knew that.

But, there was one thing holding him back from confessing.

Did you hold the same feelings towards him as well?

────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ──────