And then, like it was in an action replay slow-mo, Flick doubled over, coughing and hacking as he dropped to one knee in front of her.

"Yes!" Blondie squealed, throwing her hands in the air and jumping up and down.

"Atta' girl." I praised, walking over to a coughing Flick. "You really gotta stop underestimating smaller opponents." I laughed patting his shoulder.

"I am all that is man!" Blondie cheered as she did a lap around the ring.

"You're never going to let me forget this are you?" Flick croaked as he watched his woman with pride in his eyes.

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" I asked raising a brow at him. Flick shook his head. 

"Every damn day," he murmured. I grinned.

"So I'm gonna remind you, every damn day that a pixie dropped you." 

"Do you think having your ass kicked by Tinkerbell will affect your grilling skills?" I asked, taking a mouthful of the beer that I had

Flick glared at me halfheartedly. "Shut up."

"Oh, come on. You gotta admit it was pretty fuckin' funny."

"You just remember how funny it is, when it comes time for Lilly to kick your ass.." Flick said flipping a steak over.

"You know what?" I said, nodding. "If she manages to do that, I'll laugh with you."

Flick rolled his eyes, "It's not as funny when you agree."

I shrugged, "But the real question is... do I care?"

Flick rolled his eyes.

"Hey," Dove's voice drew my attention.

I couldn't help myself but watch her as she came towards me, wearing one of my Harley Davidson shirts, and a pair of frayed dark blue shorts, and her favorite boots.

The woman was a walking fantasy.

"Hey yourself." I almost purred, making Flick roll his eyes and gag. I kicked his shin.

"Mack just told me that we were supposed to meet up with your boss today?" Dove said stepping close and wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Oh yeah," I said shaking my head. "I forgot to let you know that Gunner wanted to sit down with us."

"You're not in trouble are you?" She asked, tipping her head back to look at me.

"Nah, it's just about you becoming an Old Lady."

"Lil'," Flick said, "Gunner isn't our boss, he's our President."

"Boss, President, same thing." She said waving her hand around. I laughed kissing the top of her head.