Chapter 8

I was struggling not to fall asleep during the story, but at least it's finally time for lunch.

I shouldn't eat today. Tomorrow they will check my weight.
I know it is not possible to gain weight in one day, but if I ate more than usual my body would assimilate it differently and liquids also have their weight. I know this weight of liquids goes away, but my parents don't!
I will eat the apple this morning, I was too slow to eat that too.

I go to the cafeteria to get a bottle of water and grapes.
At least I have something more than an apple!
I was about to sit down at a table but then I saw a hand waving to me.

Damn, it's really everywhere!

I sigh and go to the table where Luke is and sit down.

"Will you never leave me alone for a minute again?" I say a little annoyed but at the same time I was smiling inside.

What the hell is happening to me!

"But it's funny to see you upset!" he laughs, amused by my irritation.

We start eating but after less than a minute I hear a laugh.

"And now?" I ask him not knowing why he always laughs at me! Am I that funny?

"Nothing, nothing" he laughs. “I was watching how you eat sorry. Do you really skin all grapes? "keep laughing.

"Hey I don't like it !!" I say in my defense smiling A huge smile appears on his as he continues to laugh.
It wasn't that funny!

Eventually it stops and I keep eating in MY WAY.
After all the grapes and almost all the apple, I go to my social media for a while.

Suddenly I feel a pair of eyes staring at me.

I was a little uncomfortable, but I couldn't point it out to him.
So I look at him frowning in confusion.

"What?" I ask in a tone that is not exactly polite.

"Is that all you will eat?" he asks a little worried.

Shit.
I have not thought about this aspect.

"Umm, yeah. I'm not hungry," I say with a nervous chuckle.

He doesn't believe me. 
He looks worried.
He is thinking of something.
Oh God, I can't stand it when he studies me!

"You literally ate just one granola bar this morning and you workout every day, you should eat more than that you know that right?" he explains slowly to make me understand like he was talking to a kid.

"Thanks Sherlock, I know what I'm doing. And really, I'm not hungry" I say a little annoyed.

The bell rings.
THANK GOD.

"Sorry I have to go to class, see ya" and with this I run away.

He's smart and he's a damn medical student, obviously he suspects something.
I have to distance myself but how should I do it if I am with him at his house in the afternoon?!?!

Think Charlie think!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
Small chapter but I'm working on the next♡︎
Hope you're enjoying this story☺︎︎
Let me know in the comments your every thought! ♡︎