Chapter:9 Debut?

Preview:DAEBAK!! who is this guy? wow his style is just...lemme ask someone

Jk: excuse me sir..who is that guy rapping over there..

Unknown 1: oh!! He?! he is Namjoon..he was specially selected by our CEO because of his amazing rapping skills..

Jk: oh..

Unknown 2 : are you here for the auditions?

Jk: de..de..

Unknown 2: What's your name?

Jk: JeonJungkook

Unknown 2: it's your turn now..they are calling you..

Jk: de.. Ghamsabnida.

An pov

Jk gives his auditions. He was got selected after few days and he was so happy and excited that he was going to live with Namjoon in their dorm from now on..

Jks dorm which was alloted for boy trainees was near to his school so he decided to not transfer anywhere and continue in the same school.

Training had started and Jk made many new trainee friends. He was so close to V, Jimin and Jhope , who were amazing dancers and singers.. though they were elder than him, they always treated him as his friend..

Schools were reopened after vacations. Aeri , Sara and Jungkook tried to find why Yn had stopped coming to school all of a sudden. But that was no use..they eventually left about finding her.

But Jk never forgot about Yn he always thought about her and gets zoned out. To not remember Yn , Jungkook started training so hard that he could forget about Yn , which was kinda helping him..He shared all his experiences of him and Yns  with his hyungs whom he made during his training.They just supported him and gave him positive energy.

Year: 2013

An pov

Bang shi hyuk CEO of Big Hit Entertainment's has decided to form a  group naming Bangtanseonyondan. He selected RM as the group leader,rapper and asked him to select his band mates..then RM finally selected Jin, Yoongi,Hobi, Taehyung , Jimin and Jungkook as his bandmates..

They got ready for their recording of Debut album " No more dream ".

They finally finished recordings and started practicing choreography for  few weeks..they had practiced day and night. Their practice rooms were filled with smog..and many of them starved food to look fit in MV( music video). Finally it was their MV shoot day. The MV shooting was done peacefully. It's time to their stage debut , all the members were very nervous at the same time excited..all those previous years of their practice days were flashing in their minds

Year: 2018

An pov

Five years had passed and BTS paved their path to success. Their fandom name was given as ARMY, it is the largest fandom ever existed. They performed their new song " Idol " on GMA and made their first American TV debut. They became a kpop sensation by being the first korean artists to perform at BBMA's.