Louis' outfit

~

Louis was about to get outside to his alphas but suddenly he was pulled into a corner. His body was pinned to the wall making him gasp. He saw his alpha standing right infront of him. He smiled as his hands reached to his shoulders. Harry smiled looking at his omega as he said,"Edward got to spend a whole day with you. Marcel got to cuddle you to sleep. What did I get?". Louis giggled as Harry moved his hands to his waist. Louis smiled as he stepped closer to him and whispered,"This".

He pressed his lips to Harry's slowly. Harry tilted his head as he kissed him. His hands reached to his neck as they both savoured each other for the moment. Their kiss was sweet and passionate.

As they parted away Harry smiled brightly as he said,"Thank you Lou"

As they parted away Harry smiled brightly as he said,"Thank you Lou". Louis smiled as he replied,"Thank YOU. I want to tell all three of you something". Harry asked,"And what would that be?". Louis raised his head as he said,"That's for you all to find out. Now let's go. They're waiting for us". Louis left leaving a giggly and happy Harry. He quickly joined their minds.

We kissed.

WHATT!! Edward said.

I knew it. See Eddie I told you. Marcel said.

Louis entered the car as Marcel said,"Good to know what took you two long". Louis blushed as he replied,"I've got to tell you all something". Edward asked,"What about princess?". Harry entered the car as he sat beside Louis. He gave Louis a smile as Louis said,"I'm thankful to you all. I've never been this spoiled with the affection and attention you three give me. When I first came in. I just did what I did because I was taught to always listen to my alpha. But you all never force anything on me. I just get over the fact I got so lucky to have you three as my alpha and I want to us a chance. I want to get to know you all inside and out. I-I just don't have enough words".

The triplets were amused by the amount of word Louis shared. Marcel smiled and said,"Thank you darling. We're honoured but you don't know how much you mean to us". Edward added,"We thought we didn't need any omega but not meeting you for an hour kills us". Harry said,"And with you in our life. You're like our sun. Not that way but you're a ray of hope". Louis blushed as gave his biggest smile.