"So? If you like him then what's the problem?"

"I meet him again today."

Her words instantly made Chaeyoung froze. Was it another coincidence?

"What happened?" She asked.

"He came here with his family and had dinner with my relatives. They told me he is a family friend." Chaeyoung heard Jennie sigh. "I think they have bad motives."

"You think so?"

"Think about it Chaeng, that man approached me first in Japan. I am not that dumb to think that it was a coincidence. He even left when he saw Long Die coming. Aside from that, we only met at the doughnut store. I have never seen him anywhere else, aside from that place. What if he was there to purposely approach me?"

This was not about Jennie being too paranoid, it was her, not being dumb. She was able to analyze everything just based on her instinct. She always felt that something was wrong when the Main Family invited her family. Now, her suspicion was getting stronger and stronger.

"Don't worry about it. I already have a plan to get you and your family out of the country if something goes wrong." Chaeyoung said. "If worse comes to worst, I will get you out of there myself."

Jennie let out another sigh. "Chaeng, I didn't mean to worry you. I'm sorry."

"Stop talking about it. We are friends... By the way... tell me the name of the guy that you mentioned." She answered.

"Kai Zhang."

"Got it. Call me if something goes wrong." After Chaeyoung ended the call with Jennie, she immediately checked out the information about the Kim and the Zhang Families. To her surprise, both of these families were somehow connected to the Jia Family in Luxembourg.

According to her research, the Zhang and Kim Families were both connected by marriage to the Jia Family. They were some of the most prominent families in Luxembourg as some of them held a high position in the Government. The Jia family was one of the closest and most loyal families to the Lee Family and to the Monarch. If she was right, then that Zhang Family was up to no good. They might even offer marriage to Jennie, just to tie her to Luxembourg.

On top of that, Chaeyoung also remembered her uncle mention 'Zhang' family name to her grandfather. If she heard it correctly, then her mother's classmate was married to someone with surname 'Zhang'.

Chaeyoung instantly understood that this was not a coincidence. She was sure, there was an underlying plan behind all of this. However, she could only plan ahead and be prepared for what was yet to come.

"What did you found out?" Lisa asked.

Chaeyoung instantly told Lisa about her findings of the Zhang Family.

"We actually have some connections in Luxembourg. We can use them to safely get Jennie out of the country."

"Really?" She beamed.

"Of course. You can use them whenever you want. I will talk to Jin so he can contact them."

"Thank you," she said before hugging Lisa.

"Just let me handle it. You can relax and prepare yourself for your visitors tomorrow."

"They want to visit my mother's grave," she stated. "I'm sure they are planning something and I already don't like it."

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Lisa asked. Chaeyoung informed her a while ago, that it's okay if she didn't accompany her during her meeting with her mother's friends.