After the duo arrived in Seoul, they immediately called their families, to inform them of their arrangements and spent the rest of the day going around some shops, to buy some street foods and presents for their employees in Japan.

Chaeyoung also decided to buy her mother a special present. Of course, the presents for their families in Korea had already been prepared beforehand.

After going around, buying some tea sets and other appropriate gifts, Chaeyoung and Lisa decided to visit one of the famous restaurants, named Glass Lantern, which was located on top of a mountain, just outside the city. It was a fairly new restaurant, so both Lisa and Chaeyoung had never visited that place before. Of course, it was a Michelin-starred restaurant, so people needed to reserve a table in advance. That also included both Chaeyoung and Lisa.

The duo arrived at the restaurant and was quickly directed to their reserved table. The restaurant followed the western style, so there was no VIP rooms, just some tables that were decorated luxuriously.

Of course, Chaeyoung thought that it would be a very peaceful dinner. Who would have thought that people would still cause chaos and provoke the two of them?

"Are you ready to place your orders?" the waiter respectfully asked Lisa before eyeing Chaeyoung.

Lisa instantly frowned when she saw the waiter's eyes lingering on Chaeyoung.

"Yes, give us one of each," Lisa answered.

"I'm sorry... Did you say one... of... of everything?" the waiter stuttered.

Seeing Lisa's dark face, Chaeyoung instantly eased the tension.

"Yes, one of everything," she answered the waiter's question. Before slowly kicking Lisa's leg under the table. She wondered if her wife was jealous because the waiter was a little good-looking.

After the duo made their order, the waiter just left them, dumbfounded. He was asked by the lady at the corner table, to look at Chaeyoung's eyes and tell her if they were gray. He knew that the lady was a celebrity and her name was Hwang something... she was one of the famous idols in Korea, so he just nodded and followed her order.

Who would have known that the gorgeous fellow would stare at him as if she wanted to eat him alive? Until then, the waiter could still feel Lisa's sharp gaze, directed at him. Because of that, he vowed to not serve that table anymore, and just gave it to his colleague.

He quickly made his way to the corner table and told the Hwang lady that the beautiful lady indeed had gray eyes, then he disappeared as fast as the wind. What if that Hwang lady asked him to do another thing? He couldn't go back to that table, otherwise, he was sure that the scary woman would devour him alive.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung and Lisa were not aware that someone was already planning to ruin their night.

She was just smiling sweetly at Lisa, trying to calm her cold eyes.

"You do know that you look ten years older than me when you are frowning, right?" she teased when Lisa was trying to ignore her. In Lisa's mind, Chaeyoung liked the attention that the waiter gave her, that's why Chaeyoung kicked her. Lisa was, after all, a little immature when it came to relationships.

"Do I?" Lisa asked before pressing her lips together, realizing that she was talking to Chaeyoung again.

With her words, Chaeyoung stifled a laugh. "But still, as good looking as ever."