72) Good Bye Atlantide

*3rd person*

The people thought about it, the people excepted. All the guilds of Atlantide gathered to organize things. Lo'pho together with others faced Nix who willingly gave up his position and was sent to prison. Nix only laughed and taunted them till they left. Then the last things he said to himself was.

"Everything is in order." Nix laughed as Lo'pho left saying his good byes calling all of the Protectors guild his favorite students.

The guilds of Divinus Magia and Grimshade for those who stayed at Atlantide to fix it all gathered together with the La Carnival guild as they worked with the people to rebuild. Some people felt bad and so during a certain times those people who wanted to learn, learned to fight or at least the basic common defense.BAllumos, Kit, and Marshie also got together. Happy all together they went to have a picnic together Pat bringing a book to read so that he and Allumos can be separated.

Today was different today was the day that the demigods returned home. The day that the rift would be broken so that forces of bad couldn't use the rift for evil purposes. So that chaos that one world could take could crossover to a world that might not be able to take is as well as the other. Xylo bowed as he was the last one to walk through. Everyone said their good byes and just like that Yamitsu broke the supports that held the rift in on place in a sable fashion. Everyone backed up as the rift shrunk and then bursted out.

Flurry smiled as she held Oakley and when Yamitsu came over she smiled at him before going to see Ritchie Brandon and Devin. They all promised a hangout. However before they left Ritchie storm blinked over to Lara and brought her over to the group.

"Now it's a complete family." Ritchie said and to Lara's surprise but she smiled before Oakley reached out and took her hand.

"Hey Oakley." Lara said and the child smiled at her.

Yamitsu carried around the sword and they soon found out why Oakley was so attached to it. Minamoto figured out a way to show himself only to certain people and he introduced himself. Flurry became more willing to leave Oakley with the sword because now she knew that Oakley wouldn't ever be alone.

Inpu went to spot his husband died and picked up the shards that remained of his husband and returned back to his pyramid. Inpu sat there for days on end trying to find out a why to bring back Bryan. Inpu wasn't ready to say good bye to his husband yet. He also took what Kay had figured out with rifts which was to control them but she doesn't yet know how to make them so Inpu decided he was going to figure out a way to make a rift portal.

One night though it was different. Bryan's soul crystal glowed and Inpu rushed to figure out why and was horrified by the answers so he did what he thought would be the best. He used his life essence and fused it with Bryan's soul crystal. The impact was great and Magnus worried for her brother before looking at what was left. Inpu looked shocked as he looked at three sleeping figures on the floor. Tears streamed down his face as he felt warm. A warmth that he knew and was familiar with. It was a good warmth, a loving warmth, a warmth he felt when he first played eyes on Artemis.

He had not one, not two, but three kids. They may not be babies but deep down Inpu knew he was going to protect them with all his heart. Magnus looked at Inpu and saw this. She looked at the kids and smiled.

"Do you wanna give them names?" Magnus asked helping her brother over the new kids.

"Let me get a good look at them." Inpu said looking at them.

"I know. That one's Femi." Inpu said pointing to the kid who had ears and a tail the main color was white and pink.

"That one will be Lotus." Inpu said looking that the child very similar to Artemis just with black feathers not white ones.

"Atlas." Inpu pointing to the last one who just had only black wings.

"I know that took Inpu." Magnus said as Inpu looked at them.

"I love them already and I just met them." Inpu cried as Magnus pat him on the back

"Take good care of them then." Magnus said and Inpu nodded

"I geuss I have a sort of second chance." Inpu said.

"Femi"

"Lotus"

"Atlas."