67) Broken Heart, Shattered Soul

*Inpu's pov*

I ran with Bryan as he held Artemis keeping him close. Artemis was clearly unhappy but we had to keep moving. As much as Atlantide is a great place it's no longer safe for me and Bryan. The Seductive Rose was on our track and wasn't happy. I don't know what ticked him off today but he wasn't going to take his anger out on my husband and kid. We where so close to the rifts when all of the suddenly Rose showed up.

"Hello you two." He said and I growled at him.

"As expected of you." S.R said as he spun around his sword. I was about to attack but Bryan came forward and handed me Artemis and took a deep breath before dashing forward taking out his sword striking the S.R's sword but since he was so close his sword cracked and Bryan pushed both of them through the rift to camp.

"Bryan!' I yelled and then Artemis started to cry. I gently rocked Artemis and then I heard it. The crys of the people. I look behind me to see these things in the sky shooting at the city. I looked in horror before realizing how loud it was. I said sorry before running through the rift. Trails of battle lead me down to the plans getting ever so close to Bryan's house. I got to them and Bryan clashed his sword with the S.R's and I yelled out Bryan's name and tried to get close but then I realized something. There was a barrier.

"Bryan!"

*Bryan's pov*

I gave Artemis to Inpu and then dashed forward slamming the tip of Helio's sword into the S.R's. I saw it crack and I push even more pushing both of us through the rift. The S.R backed up and swung his sword making me back up but if I could just get a big enough chip off of the sword it will greatly weaken him. We clashed our swords over and over I aimed for one spot and I don't think he's caught onto me yet. We got to the field outside my house and I decided that this is where we are going to have our fight. I took a deep breath and I heard my name get yelled right as I hit the Rose. I watched as The Helios sword puncture right through the center of the S.R's top hilt.

I quickly reacted and turned my body and reached out and grabbed the rose shard I just broke off and clutched it in my hand focusing for a moment before looking down at the gem. The purple like gem with a black mini rose to represent the Seductive Rose. I looked at the S.R and he growled in frustration as he glared at me.

"You... You fucked up!" He yelled charging at me and I quickly blocked but I geuss my block wasn't good enough because I still got hit. I dropped the crystal shard and the S.R was about to grab it but I threw Helios and blocked him giving me time to grab the shard and run over to my husband and child. I smiled as I gently placed the shard of the barrier and let it slip past and my husband grabbed it.

"Keep Artemis safe." I said before dodging the S.R and ran and grabbed Helios. I flew upwards and held my hand above my head and focused all my energy.

"Soul Crystal Come into my grasp!" I yelled as a beam of light shot down protecting me from the S.R's attack. He growled as he flew upwards. "So are we going to finish this they way we finished his the last time!?" He yelled at me

"I don't see why not. We never finished." I said holding my hand out front of me and I sent a blast at the S.R but of course he focused and shot a beam back.

"Bryan! Please don't do this!" I heard Inpu yell. It was heart breaking to hear him cry out my name to hear the crying of Artemis. However the S.R needs to go.

"Inpu. You have been the one and only love I will ever have. I hope that you can take good care of Artemis for me." I said as I pushed a bit more to fight off the S.R more but I looked down and saw cracks. I saw a lose chip and I don't know why but as I focused on my attack on the S.R I took the choker that I have been wearing for a good year or so now and I took the lose shard and put it into the choker. I put the chocker on my wrist as I raised my hand again. I was getting tired but so was the S.R.

"Bryan please!" Inpu yelled but all I could do was just look at him and smile.

"Inpu. I love you so much." I said before looking at the S.R and I took a deep breath and with the remaining strength I had I shot down the S.R. I watched as he took the full hit and then his sword shattered into pieces. I smiled as my wings gave out. My vision blacked as I watched the barrier disappear and I heard my husband's worried cry's but I just closed my eyes and everything went black. I looked down at my hand that was dimly lit started to glow.

I'm sorry Inpu.