Hello?

A click then lights above him flooded the room making him squint as his eyes adjusted. Footsteps, heels and a burry person walked forward. Then stood still in front of him. His eyes came into focus as he looked at the floor.

Then slowly they rolled up to see a pair of red high heels. Then up a pair of legs which were in fishnets. They were fine but not slime and the Person was not tall. In fact they were very small. Very very small. His eyes came to a pair of dark green denim short shorts which covered a pair of large hips and were high up to a very small waist. There was a black and white striped corset that was following up from it then his eyes opened even more were a very large pair of breasts that sat just at the top of the cups of the corset. They seem to not be a perfect fit for the corset but definitely not about to pop out. Sat on very pale skin, naturally very pale skin was a pitch black inverted cross on the large cleavage. A slight giggle made his head raise and eyes finally meet his maker.

She had a round face. Her lips are plump and dark red. Her nose is small and button kind. Some freckles covered her little chubby cheeks and over her nose. There were some big wide open red eyes. Her pupils were red, striking red. Her eyebrows were a dark red which were slightly covered but a curly fringe. Some long strains of long curly deep red hair hung down her bare shoulder to the left; the rest was put in a very messy bun. The length of her strain came down to her bust. Her arms were behind her back.

Murdoc sat back blinking a few times.

A chick.
A bird.
A short woman had got him?
No couldn't be the great mastermind of the man with the plan. Murdoc Niccals couldn't have been done over by this little thing.

"Hel- Ahem Hello Mr. Nic- Niccals"
She spoke with a blush and big smile on her lips.

Now this is going to be interesting, he thought. This one is nervous and obviously obsessed about me. Somebody who is the ring leader either did this for her so she must be some head honcho daughter or she snuck in to get a look at the great Niccals. Without anybody knowing. A smirk came over his lips showing his teeth.
A simple flirt may give her a bit of the great talent that is not in my hands and she will be butter to me and I'll be out of here.
His thoughts had put together a plan and he sat up straight head held as high as it could get which came to her huge bust.

"Welllll helllllo my deeaar"
He charmed his words with his charm, the lady bit her bottom lip with a blush and under the breath giggle.

"May I ask where I am?"

"Ooh Mr. Niccals. I'm not allowed to say that but you're safe."
She smiled, bringing her hands in front of her. She had black nails. A ring with a skull on her thumb. There were 2 bandages around each wrist. They looked new.
Murdoc didn't really take it in or care. He just wanted out. But he had to keep playing.

"Oh please call my Murdoc sweetheart."
Her face lit red and she slightly tiptoed bounced making her bust and thighs jiggle. Mainly the bust which is what he took in.

"But please for me. Me your Murdoc. Tell me where we will keep it a secret."
He gave her a wink after pouting in an adorable way.
Again she giggled and bit her bottom lip. She looked to the floor, put her arm behind her back and shifted from side to side in shyness.

"Hehehe. Oh Mur... hehe.. Murdoc I would love to give you that but that one of the things is banned from. They will know it. I'm sorry."

She looked at him under her fringe with a slight pout. Her eyes showed a bit of sadness as if she really wanted to tell him but couldn't do something or someone was stopping that but Murdoc didn't care by this point he closed his eyes and put his head down. He let out an exhausting moan. Patients he must be patients. Don't screw this Murdoc, he thought to himself. I need to play this out.

"Ok baby how about I give you a little something if you undo my wrists."
She looked to the side, her eyes widen and her tooth bit harder on her bottom lip.

"What... are you, hehe, ss. Suggesting?"
Her voice went lower.
He chuckled which made me blush again. Wow he thought, this one really want me.

"Why don't you come closer"
She learnt over so her face was at his level.

"Bit closer babe."
She moved closer. He shoved his lips onto her, the taste of strawberry and her minty breath tastes sweet. Her eyes widened then closed, enjoying his taste. He moaned under the kiss before pulling away, opening his eyes and seeing her still there with her eyes closed. Her mouth opened like a cod fish for a moment before sucking on her lips, going bright red then standing up straight walking round him with a large smile on her face.

So he thought. I'm in. Now I just need to get out of here, maybe get in her and find my way home.
Her hips swayed with her walk then as she got behind him.

"Mmm you like that honey then how about I'll give you something a bit more when we get out of here together. Yeah?"
He smoothed his words.
She only giggled in return and behind him heard a blade switch open. He felt her small hands on his and he began to put his feet in place ready to stand and run. He wanted out that open door.

Suddenly heavy footsteps could be heard coming toward the door and the girl stopped quickly putting away the blade and standing up straight letting go of his rough hands.

"Shit. I've got to go. They're coming."

"No. No, no, just let my wrists go first."

"I'm sorry but I will be in big trouble if I'm caught."
Her face full of fear as she walked toward the door putting the switch blade back into her pocket.
Murdoc's anger seeped out as he shouted for her to let go of him.

"Please be quiet or I can't come back in. Please Mr Niccals. Don't tell them anything"
She asked with fear in her voice as she whispered loudly and slowly, closing the door behind her and turning the light off again.

"LET ME GO!!!"