Chapter 3

(Hello hi welcome you all want to the story so I'll keep this short. I don't have a beta reader to please excuse and spelling or grammar mistakes. Morro is one to two years older than the ninja. Alright now hope you enjoy reading)

Morro woke up on his bed with a bandage on his head. He got up looking around for anyone. He heard the others voices walking over to fallow it. He walked out to the training yard seeing the ninja train.

"Oh hey Morro", Jay said with a wave and then went right back to training.

Morro watched as Zane did his spinjitzu and froze the whole course. He stepped down but he almost slipped if Cole hadn't caught him. "Thanks", Cole nodded in return"

"This roof isn't big enough for the four of us", Kai stated mad.

Letting go of Morro he said, "correction not big enough for him".

"It like he's in his own little world", Morro laughed. "I bet he can't even hear us!", Jay said louder than before.

"Sensei Zane's weird", Kai stated blankly.

"Rude", Morro said hitting Kai lightly.

"What is weird?! Someone who is different if someone who is different than you?".

"No Sensei he's weird weird", Morro smacked Cole as well.

(I think we already know what they show so I don't have to type it out? Yes. Good)

"We like the guys he's really smart. He's just, uh, a little off sometimes.", Kai said trying to word it the best way he could.

"Zane is a brother guys, and brothers are offend different", Morro stated to the others sound a lot like master Wu. Their Sensei nodded.

Someone range the door bell causing Morro to jump slightly. "I keep forgetting how loud that thing is", he said holding his hand over his heart.

At the same time the other ninja all ran to the door yelling 'mail!'.

After all the ninja got their packages and Cole ran off to feed his dragon.

"Hey Zane, how come you never hear anything from your parents?", Jay asked curious.

Morro winced and opened his mouth to say something but Zane started talking first.

"I don't remember my parents. I've been and orphan all of my life", Jay and Kai looked at each other telling sorry for bringing it up.

Morro decided to lighten the mood. "Hey don't worry you're not alone. I don't know my birth parents either. But hey Sensei is a great father don't you worry", Morro said his arm around Zane's neck.

"You mean you never had a home?", Kai asked. Zane shook his head.

"Well then this can be your first! We're all here for you buddy", he said lightly punching Zane in the arm. Zane pushed him off and walked away. Morro sighed. "Hey umm where's Cole?".

"He's feeding his dragon why?", Kai answer back.

"Meh it's nothing", Morro said shrugging it off.

(Ye)

"Mm. Oh, I love it when it's Zane's night to cook", Jay said eating some of the food on the table.

"Hey I didn't hear any complaints about my duck chowder last night", Cole said playfully sounding offended.

"That's because you glued our mouths shut so we couldn't say anything", Morro answered back not looking up from his scroll.

Kai chuckled, "you really though Jay was speechless all through out dinner?".