"He's gonna have to do a lot better than use an old bedtime story to scare people", Kai said holding a toy snake.

(Since canonly Morro was around during the serpentine war I'm want to keep it like that just for plot convince)

"The serpentine are very real, Kai", Morro said with his fist clinched. "And he definitely should not be joking about them!", he growled under his breath.

"Oh no, Morro's mad", Jay stepped a bit back from him.

"Serpentine? Real?", Kai still didn't believe it. "We're talking about the ancient race of snake people who once ruled Ninjago and were supposedly locked underground?". Morro glared at Kai.

"Sealed in five different tombs to separate the warring tribes, and ensure they don't unify to exact their revenge upon those who put them there!", Morro seem generally scared which was new to the others.

"It's an old wives tale to teach kids not to poke your noses were they don't belong. Don't you think it's a little suspicious no ones ever found one of their tombs?", Kai didn't seem to notice how serious Morro.

"That's because you'd be a fool to look for one", Cole said backing Morro up. Zane placed his hand on Morro's should helping calm him. "If there was anything I hated more than dragons it was snakes, rubber or not". Cole said as him and Jay picked up Lloyd.

"Don't worry folks a we'll take care of this. Nothing to see here.

"Bow down to me or suffer my wrath!", Lloyd said trying to get free from their hold. Morro blew a bit of wind ruffling the kids hair and he looked up at him confused. "I'll give you to the count of three. One... two...".

"What are supposed to do? Spank him?", Morro glared at Kai who wasn't looking at him.

"Two and a half", Morro playfully rolled his eyes board of waking and used his wind to fly behind the others.

When the others put Lloyd up Morro wasn't paying attention to him or the others. Mostly off in his own little world. Zane nudged Morro and handed him a chocolate candy, he thanked Zane for it. When they got back to there dragons Morro grabbed a blank scroll form his bag and started to write in it since the others seemed distracted.

"You thinking what I'm think?", Kai said looking to the others. They looked back at him confused. "Morro could be the green ninja!", the others all looked shocked because it did make sense.

"Well I vote on not telling him alright. Who else?", they all nodded. "Good now let's get going", Cole said climbing onto his dragon. The others all took off and flew back to the monastery. The others were all getting ready for something on the training ground and Morro noticed this.

"Are you all gonna train?", he was surprised to say the least that they were willingly training.

"Y- yeah we though that since it wasn't Lord Garmadon and his son we should try to make today more interesting", Kai said his best to sound convincing.

"Oh okay then I can stay and help if you all want me to", Morro was more than willingly to help them.

"Oh no no you seem tired why don't you rest", Cole said waving his hand in a 'No' manner.

"O- okay then I guess", Morro left walking out.

After a bit Morro could hear Wu yelling at the other ninja and he sighed flopping back on his bed.

Sometime passed and Morro dozed off when he heard Sensei yell, "the serpentine are back!". This made Morro immediately get up running to the others ready for action.

"-it was just some kid who says he's-", Wu interrupted Cole.

"The spirit smoke does not lie! An ancient evil has been released!!", Morro looked worried.

"Nya's there right now!", Kai said sharing Morro's worry.

"Nya?", Jay sounded confused because apparently he never got his crushes name. They all raced to Jamanakai Village as fast as they could all noticing Morro's worry.

"Sorry to bust you buzz little Garmadon."

"But it's already pasted your bed time", Jay added to Cole's statement.

"Actually it's the middle of the day so he-", they all turned to Morro with a 'really?!' look on their faces.

"Get them!", Lloyd screamed to the other snakes.

"Seize them!", the serpentine general shouted pointing to the ninja.

"The serpentine they're real?!", Kai said sound a bit scared.

"It's not just then we have to worry about!", Cole said looking back.

"The whole village has been hypnotized!", Morro sounded calm but his face showed worry.

"Sorry guys", Morro said shooting up into the air. Noticing the other ninja running to somewhere he followed them. He landed on the ground and just a few seconds after Nya came down.

"Huh? Nya? You're okay!", Jay stated relieved.

"Barely. They've hypnotized everyone in town".

"Mind control. How is this possible?", Jay questioned looking at the others.

"When you hear them rattle their tales, don't look them in the eye that's how they get you!", Morro winced frightened though not showing it.

"Well, what are we supposed to do? We can't use our weapons, and now we gotta fight with our eyes closed?! Ha! Perfect.", Jay just had it with these attacks and snakes.

"The snake with the staff is the general. He's the one in charge.", Nya said trying to help out.

"If we could get the staff from him, it holds the antivenin. If we get that, we can save everyone", Morro stated knowing how to defeat these type of snakes.

"Look, guys forget about that whole green ninja thing. Let's make Sensei proud. The five of us were a team".

'Wait green ninja? How did they find out? Oh now it makes sense of why Wu was scolding them'.

"Now you're talking", the earth master stated.

"Oh and Nya you can be our honorary member", Morro almost couldn't keep in his laughter.

"Gee, thanks", Nya didn't look impressed.

"Consider this a warning ninja", Lloyd said running with a cart full of candy.

"I got him", Morro said jumping in front of the cart. Zane used his Shurikens to stop the cart, "thanks Zane". Zane jumped down from the building he was standing on.

"Sensei was right, never put off until tomorrow what can be done today".

Morro stepped forward, "we should have felt with you the first time around".

"Ahh, retreat!", Lloyd said getting up and trying to run away.

"Retreat!", the general repeated Lloyd's words.

"Not you", Morro said grabbing the kid as he tried to run.

Wh- whoa who are you?!", Lloyd asked still trying to get out of Morro's grasp.

"What do you mean I'm your-", Morro was cut off by Lloyd kicking Morro in the stomach. Which caused Morro to fall back hitting his head against the wall knocking him out.

(Heh a cliffhanger sorry. The next spy will come out as soon as I can get it out. Hope you enjoyed reading. Have a good day or night! Bye!)

Word count: 1791