" We don't have time for this." She announced with a clap of her blood stained hands, snapping Namjoon out of his state. It only made his thoughts more clear. They where hiding something. " Ah, I would suggest you stay at least fifty metres away from the wall."

" Why, what is this place." Jungkook silently asked, earning nothing but a smile from the girl and an anxious glance from Taehyung.

" Listen carefully, when the doors open you have around thirty seconds to get the van inside but I suggest you all stay out of sight in the back of the van, Seokjin you're going to have to duck down when you drive inside, me and Taehyung can try and cover for you as long as possible but you're really gonna have to hurry. " Her fingers laced with Taehyungs, holding it hard enough to stop him shaking but softly enough as to not hurt him. As the two walked slowly towards the entrance, her voice cast over the growing distance. " And I'd advice you to prepare for if things go wrong."

There was a pregnant pause as the group inhaled her words. Yoongi was the first one to ball his hands into a fist, anger overflowing from his system as he bared his teeth to the air. " This is a fucking suicide mission."

" She knows what she's doing alright?" Jimin growled, stomping the floor with his left foot. He was beyond angry that this outsider couldn't trust the person he willingly came along with. MJ wouldn't do anything without reason. That was common fact, one he had shared many times to the other group. Why follow someone you had no faith in, it made no sense to Jimin in fact it was highly incredulous.

" You're all fucking crazy you know that." Yoongi's body tensed as Seokjin placed a hand on his shoulder. He knew he had gone a bit to far, judging a person he clearly doesn't know, criticizing their leader was a bad move but he didn't regret what he said.

" Yoongi lets jus-" A shrill shriek stopped Seokjin from going any further as Hoseok pushed passed Namjoon.

" Is that a sentry?" He couldn't believe his own eyes as he watched the scene unfold in front of him. MJ and Taehyung stood in front of the doors, their backs radiating confidence as two large sentry guns unfolded from the side of the gate. Hoseok hadn't seen such equipment apart from in video games; but he knew they scared the absolute hell out of him. He knew if he was in either of the positions in front of the gates he would have collapsed in an instant, even from a distance the war machines sent shivers down his skin.

A low rumble echoed over his thoughts, as the gates slowly began to open. He almost stumbled into the van as the vibrations underfoot swayed in tune with metallic groaning of the doors. This was their chance.

" Everyone, get in the van now!" Namjoon yelled, pushing Jungkook and Jimin into the back leaving Hoseok to pull along Yoongi. Seokjin sprinted to the drivers side, the adrenaline picking up in his system as he slammed the door. The ignition burst to life as his foot scraped along the accelerator, he was waiting for the back door to close.

In the far distance he could barely make out Taehyung waving his arms broadly in the air as MJ was standing in the far back. The banging of the metal spurred the driver to life as he floored the pedal, not waiting to see if anyone was secure. It was now or never. The world blurred as the van sprinted forward, everything slowly becoming recognisable as it inched forward. Seokjin could just barely make out MJ flapping her arms downwards, with an inaudible sentence as the engine roared in his ears.

He frowned slightly, grip on the wheel tightening as the whirring of metal droned over the panic in his head. In an instant a perfect circular hole smashed through the glass, followed by another then another until a barrage of feathers clouded his eyesight. He could barely hear himself think as his eyes widened, ducking out of sight from what he assumed was the turret fire. He let out a shriek as something cut at his skin, but not feeling brave enough to see what it was.

After what seemed like hours the bullet fire stopped and Seokjin peeped over the wheel, eyes widening as he stepped on the brake as the frame of a water fountain came into view. The van wobbled as it tried to halt to a stop, instead pummelled directly into the stone. Seokjin winced as the airbag exploded, bouncing his head between the bag of air and the broken headrest. He let out a muffled curse as he comprehended the situation he was in, letting his eyes settle on the bonnet that had crinkled up like a soda can a fine line of steam rising from the damaged engine.

" Are you guys alright?" Seokjin chuckled, slapping his palm against wheel. He was slowly coming of his high, the pain in his arm becoming recognisable. He had almost died and for some reason that thought wasn't settling with him. Glass crackled underfoot as he pushed open the door, slowly getting his bearings as he stepped out.

He watched as MJ bounded over to him, eyes crossed in frustration as her mouth moved but he couldn't quite deceiver what she was saying. Seokjin was questioning if he was still alive as he checked out his surroundings, rows of colourful buildings decorated the street just behind the girl - exactly left of where he had crashed in the now lopsided water feature. On his right was a high tech building, something that was so modern looking it seemed like it came from the future. If this what heaven was he was sorely disappointed.

His head whipped to the side suddenly, a stinging sensation burning his cheek as he came back to reality. MJ stood broadly in front of him, hands on hips and a prominent scowl on her face. " Did you not listen to me!" She almost spat at him in her own fit of anger, hand rising to point at the drivers seat of the van. " You could be dead right about now if you didn't even consider listening to what I had to say!"

Seokjin could tell she was angry, but he wasn't quite sure on why. In his eyes she wasn't his responsibility, yet she still came to him like a mother hen prepared to peck her chicks. His eyes fell slightly, taking a glance at the end of her finger - right at the drivers seat. It never occurred to him at the time he could have died, but as he looked now at the mattered seat he understood where she was coming from. The seat was penetrated with bullet holes, not a spare inch of the seat was left undamaged. It was certain that he was going to die if he didn't duck at the last second; and for some reason Seokjin felt nonchalant about it.

A cough startled him slightly and MJ stumbled slightly towards him. His arms instinctively wrapped around her waist, keeping her close as she started another coughing fit. He was terrorfied as he held her in his arms, especially when Taehyung bounded round the corner no doubt followed by the rest he had rescued from the back. He had no explanation as to why he was holding her so close, so as her breathing became ragged he acted as though he was hugging her. He had no idea why, but he knew she wanted to keep it for a secret and he was going to keep it that way until she was ready.

As the group came round the corner he slowly released the hug, pulling away to look down at her face. She looked up at him, a sense of trust in her eyes as she nodded carefully. Seokjin carefully released her from his grasp as Jimin sped up to her, a look of shear terror plastered on his face. He watched carefully as she smiled brightly, a small red mark on the front of her teeth in which she quickly wiped away as Namjoon engulfed her in a hug.

As soon as she was dropped to the ground, she dusted herself off with a small cough that sent my nerves alight. It didn't help when a nervous Jungkook wrapped their fingers together, but it calmed him a bit.

" Welcome home." She stated, throwing her arms weakly in the air, Taehyung instantly coming to her side as she sauntered towards what seemed to be the main building.