Zylon C

The seven of them crouched their way out to the side of the building, the distant gunfire not surprising them as the horde thundered around the halls which was clear as day through the bricks. MJ sighed, rubbing at her temples as she contemplated her ideas, ignoring her group coddling Jimin with affection. She knew staying in one location was a terrible idea; and letting them stay for longer than necessary was all signs of a neglectful leader. Therefore the situation was hers to fix.

" Taehyung isn't far from here, we can make it before sundown." Hoseok bounded over to the pondering girl, pulling her sleeve forward. " He's at Zylon C, let's go."

MJ frowned, gently shaking her wrist from Hoseok's grip causing him to slowly halt to a stop. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as Jimin came to his side with a wide smile. Her eyes fell on the six of them that huddled in a group, swallowing thickly.

" I can't Hobi." A weak smile graced her upturned lips as she glanced back towards the hospital doors. Jimin's eyes widened as he shook his head whilst Hoseok just stared, somewhat confused by her protest. Namjoon stepped forward, though forlorn, placed a reassuring hand on their shoulders trying to guide them backwards. Jimin launched his hands forward, attempting to get out of his elders grip, tears streaming down the crevice of his eyes.

" You can't go back in their, they'll kill you." His words came out like an exhausted scream, breathy and painful, as he tried to grab onto her retreating figure. " I just got you back, don't leave!"

Hoseok blinked once, then twice, finally taking in her actions as she stepped backwards with a fake reassuring smile. He felt the anger boil inside of him as he thrashed in Namjoon's grasp spouting profanities that may of hurt his younger, though he didn't care much he just wanted to be released.

" Hoseok listen, we need those supplies, no one else can die." Her expression fell downcast as he continued to verbally abuse the younger. It hurt her to see such a thing happen, especially to people she cared about, but those supplies were a life or death situation. She turned her attention to Namjoon who was already sharing her gaze and nodded. " Take them to Taehyung, I'll be back before nightfall."

With that she disappeared into hospital, out of sight of the six confused boys. Namjoon let a soft sigh pass his lips, trying his hardest to supress his emotions as he dragged the two boys through the shrubbery and onto the main road, gesturing for the three others to follow him. He was the leader now, whether he wanted to be or not, MJ had placed her trust him in and he wasn't about to let her down.

<>

It had been about an hour since they had left the hospital and started their trek towards Zylon C. Hoseok and Jimin had barely calmed down and were sulking in front of both Seokjin and Namjoon who chatted idly whilst Jungkook and Yoongi trailed behind almost scouting around the vicinity and nonchalantly listened to their elders conversation.

" So how did you meet Fey?" Namjoon inhaled sharply, turning to look at his elder. Seokjin held no malice in his words, but the memory struck harder than he imagined.

" We met at camp." Seokjin nodded, another question preparing on his lips as Namjoon turned away, staring of into the overturned cars on the side of the road. In this moment he managed to see he had gained the attention of his younger behind, after all they were all curious of the wildfire that was their group leader.

" The camp were we are going?" He couldn't help the question rolling of his tongue and he shifted uncomfortably, kicking a couple of stones in the process. Namjoon involuntarily shivered, not really wanting to answer the straightforward question but nodded nonetheless. Seokjin didn't really buy his answer, the whole ordeal being a bit strange to him but he nodded back. " Sorry for bringing it up, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."