We are home

Hoseok knew something was wrong when MJ dashed out the vehicle, the sudden panic in SeokJin's voice as he told them to stay put. Taehyung who was now awake due to the abrupt stop had tried opening the door - even going to the extent of trying to brake it when they discovered it could only open from the outside - was panicking like he knew something was wrong even though he was asleep throughout the incident.

According to his broken watch it had been about ten to twelve minutes of groaning from outside until they came back, the stench of blood almost poisoning to the system. It made the rest of the ride unbearable, especially with a nerve wracking silence that followed. Whatever had happened clearly had a toll on both of the leaders up front, they had been silent for the entire ride. That was until they had pulled up after a bumpy journey downhill.

" We're here" Seokjin announced and Taehyung shivered, he didn't want to face the horrors ahead. One of the front doors had opened followed by a hollow thunk as the two back doors swung open, Seokjin stood with an unsure smile as he stared at the half awake passengers he had transported.

The boys trampled out of the car, groaning in delight as their legs finally got a taste of freedom. Taehyung was the first one to disappear from the group, carefully making his way to where the stench was strongest. He silently opened the car door, analysing MJ's corpse like state as she stared at the walls ahead. Blood stained the entire front of her jumper and her hands were stained a deep crimson. In other words she looked terrible.

" Angel?" He spoke softly, gently shaking her body. She robotically turned to look at him, his eyes widened slightly. All the purple haired could do was smile through blood stained teeth as a type of reassurance to the young boy. She knew he needed the courage more than her right now.

" I'm alright TaeTae." She sat up, swinging her legs out the door despite the protest her body screamed . She knew her voice sounded weak, croaky even, but she was determined to make the boy fell as safe as possible. " Look all fine."

Taehyung nodded hesitantly, watching as she clambered down from the van and looked up at the walls once more. He noticed the determination in her eyes before intertwining their fingers together. No matter how much they denied it, they needed each other to get past the history that lay behind the walls.

" What is this?" Namjoon questioned, walking up between the two young members. MJ turned to look at the boy as well as the others that trailed behind him. The co-leader let in a sharp exhale as his eyes raked the girl that had turned directly towards him. " What happened to you, are you hurt?"

His exclamation caught the ears of the others who indulged in conversation, instantly turning to Namjoon's outburst. Jimin was the first one to notice the blood that stained her body, even as Namjoon's tall body towered over her. Hoseok, however, was the first one to her side worry eating at his insides. The small group piled around young girl, each sharing the same look of fear. Each for different assumptions.

" What happened to you?" Hoseok fretted, checking the young girl over for any injuries, but she shied away from any touch she was shown. Her hands flew up in front of her, almost as if to say a silent 'stop' and waving them away.

" Look I'm fine, I just got a bit reckless when we stopped earlier, their was more zombies than I accounted for." She spoke softly, almost orderly. Namjoon noticed the way her words seemed almost scripted, like she had been reciting each word for years. That only made him worry more, especially as her words began to sink in.

Namjoon had knew MJ for what seemed like years, she was a confusing person and often just a shell of a woman but he knew she was organised. She had a plan for everything she wouldn't rush into a situation without analysing every possible outcome, especially out in the open. She was prepared. So why wasn't she this time? He glanced at her amid his thoughts, watching as her eyes darted through the sea of people and settling far into the distance. Namjoon took a swift look over his shoulder, a frown settled on his forehead as his eyes landed on Seokjin. The elder was pale, eyes downcast and he was oddly skitterish as he made contact with either Namjoon's own gaze or the girls behind him.