"Fuck" he cursed underneath his breathe before picking me up wrapping my legs around his waist.

"God.. this ass" he growled squeezing my ass cheek trailing his lips down to my neck. I bite down on my lip moaning when he began to Kissing, sucking, Biting on my skin. He carred me to his desk and sat me down over it.

"God, you're so.. fucking beautiful" he whispered kissing my lips while his hand took off my top over my head throwing it away. I moaned when he kiss down on my chest, licking my cleavage while his hand unclasp my bra taking it off me. He growled taking one of my nipple in his mouth sucking, Biting, licking torturing, than switched to other. I tilted my head back in pleasure. He kept sucking, Biting on my nipple until it turned red while his hand take off my skirt and panty together. I was already all naked to him. He stop sucking my nipple and pulled back. His blue eyes were so darkened filled with hunger and lust in them as they roamed my body, licking his rosy lips.

"M-Mason.. please" I wrapped my legs around his waist so that he can't leave. He let out chuckled darkly unbuttoning his black shirt, taking it off. I just want to trace his abs with my tongue. Then he take off his riped pant along with his boxer in a slow pace. I licked my lips as I watched the most sexiest Man I've ever seen standing in front of me all naked and looking breathtaking, glory. I cry out in frustration.

"Please" I Begged as he kissed my lips roughly.

"Calmati" he groaned spreading my legs wider and laying me down over the desk, he kneeled down. Mason Williams wasn't man to kneel down but here he's kneeling down for me, to pleasure me. My core ached so badly. I needed him. I propped on my elbows begging him to have me already. (Calm down)

"Look at this beautiful pussy" he growled as he run his fingers up and down through my wet clit to slit. "So fucking dripping wet for me"

He licked his lips and I swear, If it didn't turned me on even more. Hot.

"Oh fuck" I cried out when I felt tongue sucking and licking my throbbing pussy. I throw my head back moaning, his tongue sucking, licking slurping all my wetness. He moaned into my pussy sending shiver through my body while eating me out hungrily. He sucked hard on my clit and I cried out. He spread my folds licking them and wrapped his lips around my clit, sucking them as much as he can and plunged two fingers deeper inside me causing me to screamed out. He flicked and swirled his tongue around my clit while pumping his fingers in and out of me in deeper and faster pace. I felt tears forming in my eyes when he began to stuck his tongue in and out of my hole along with his expert fingers. Enthusiastically, he'd licked my clit and fucked me with his tongue until I was screaming in ecstasy.

"Oh my god- oh fuck Mason" I cried out as the pleasure got too much. He was eating me hungrily like he've been starving for years. He last time sucked hard on my clit and I felt my juice dripping. Mason licked and suck every drop of my juice cleaning me with his tongue. My eyes were closed as I was trying to catched breathe. Mason stood up to plant his lips against mine letting me taste myself. He slide his tongue inside my mouth letting our tongue to dance together. I smiled against his lips when he pecked my lips rubbing his hard as rock thick, big thing on my entrance but I grabbed his hand stopping him.

He always pleased me and now, it's my turn.

"You enjoyed your meal and now, it's my turn" I smirked at him causing him to raise an eyebrow. He didn't said anything as I get off the desk without taking my eyes off of his dark ones.

"Non osare nemmeno prendermi in giro, mia bella" he warned cupping my ass cheek and squeezing it hard with his sexy husky, low voice. I bite down on my lip when he wrapped his knuckles around my hair to kissed my lips and pushed me down onto my knees. (Don't even dare to fucking tease me, My beautiful)