Null

"Hahhh... such fools..."

"And you are quite the fool yourself."

"Oh! It's been a while, I didn't expect you'd show up... especially after what I did."

"Does it matter? This world is about to end soon, and you do not benefit from killing me at this point."

"Hahaha, that's true, that's true... so, what brings you here?"

"To see a friend for the last time..."

"Spare me with that kind of talk. What are you really here for?"

"..."

"Oh... you weren't lying."

"I do not lie... no, I cannot lie."

"You sure are boring, aren't you? Never changing as usual. Besides, why are you so sentimental all of the sudden? It's not like this is the last 'me' you'll meet."

"... indeed."

"... so how's the girl coping?"

"She has not said a word since entering the library."

"And you haven't tried talking to her."

".... there is no need, I am sure that she will figure out what to do sooner or later."

"Well, he's quite the smart one after all... so, are you done with your farewells?"

"... I must ask, why? Why have you chosen this path?"

"I'm sure the other 'me' have already told you or are you hoping for a different answer this time?"

"..."

"I'm simply tired of it. The amount of hypocrisy I see coming from those humans... I just wanted to crush it all."

"But after all these centuries, nothing has changed. A hero would challenge you and die without putting up a fight. And if a hero were to win, you would-"

"Come on Librarian! You don't have to analyze every single detail you see under a microscope."

"I see... very well, I shall take my leave now."

"Hold on, I want to borrow your insight on something that has been bothering me."

"..."

"Any idea why she told him about the weapon's special function?"

"Based on what I know about her... it was likely done to ensure a specific future"

"After what she said about how she wanted her predictions would be broken?"

"That was the point. She wanted him to change the future she had set."

"How stupid, why would she expect such feats from humans?"

"..."

"Alright, alright, I'm done with you, you can leave now. Don't break your back on the way out old man."

"Once again... goodbye my friend."

"... now then, 'he' should be here any second now."

"..."

"There you are, you shouldn't keep a girl waiting for too long, you know?"

"..."

"Please, you could have easily killed me without even taking a single step into my castle with that sword of yours. Now cut the dramatics and let's get this over with, shall we?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------