CHAPTER 5

Isabella

I don't think she'll let me leave this place, I had to work harder and gain her trust more.
I walked back to the common room and everyone was staring at me with envy, I just smirked and passed all of them with my head up. I reached my place and there was nothing there, all my stuff disappeared.

"Who took my things?!!" I yelled, all the girls started to whisper and talk with each other. No one said anything.

"Where did my stuff go?!!" I asked again louder, that whore from the other day was smirking at me. It was probably her, I walked to her and she just stayed seated on her place with a smirk.

"Did you touch my things?!" I asked her, she laughed with her minions and looked at me up and down.

"Why would I touch your filthy stuff" they kept on making fun of me and I was about to start a fight again.

"Miss Isabella!" Miss? Why was she so respectful all of a sudden, I turned to find miss Eliza at the door of the common room with a fake smile on her face.

"Your stuff have been moved to the private section of the castle. Her majesty gave you your own room to stay in" she let out with the fake smile still on her face. Oh she has taken a liking to me, I turned to look at the girl who was as shocked as everyone.

"You hear that, she likes me more" I said flipping my hair behind my back. She just stared at me with hatred, and I just gave her a smirk. I followed miss Eliza through the new hallways and she started to explain.

"Now that you're a favorite of her majesty, you'll have the advantage to study. You'll learn how to write and how to read and also another subject it could be art or music" all these activities the favorites had and I was unaware of them. I nodded my head smiling widely as she lead me to my new room.

"You'll also dress differently now, better than the others. But not as fancy as the princess and Lady Leyla" she said, why don't they call that lady princess she did give birth to a child.

"Why isn't she a princess?" Miss Eliza rolled her eyes at me, what I was just a little curious she doesn't have to be mean.

"Because her majesty isn't married to her, she is just a favorite who gave birth. When a favorite gives birth she gets a bigger room and she gets maids to help her" she explained, I was very interested in this. She saw how focused I was with her story and she sighed and continued.

"And the mother of the child who'll take the throne will become a princess. That's why lady Leyla is very close to the princess she's showing her the etiquettes" I smirked internally, maybe if I take her place and find away to have the empress' heir, somehow, I'll become powerful. Maybe the plan on running can wait a little.

"Get dressed, the princess will come see you in a few" she left and I just looked around in this room. If I play my cards right everyone here will bow to me, I changed into a better dress than those ugly robes all the maids wore, I wasn't a maid anymore.

"Order! Her highness princess Shirah!" I quickly stood up and bowed my head waiting for the princess to come inside.

"You've done so much trouble since you came here" she started, not even greeting or anything, straight to me being trouble to their peace. Well your highness you haven't seen anything yet.

"How are you already a favorite? Did the empress bed you?" She asked me, why would she ask me such embarrassing question. I felt my cheeks burn and I shook my head no.

"No your highness, but I think she took a liking to me" I said not raising my voice this time. She walked closer to me and now I noticed that Lady Leyla was behind her.

"What is it that's so special about you? It takes months sometimes years for one go get a personal room" Well that I can't answer, I didn't know. Maybe no one has been bold with her or dared to talk to her in such way. So I just shrugged my shoulders as an answer.

"Well don't bother, even if she likes you. Leyla already had her child and she's next to be a princess" they laughing and I looked up at lady Leyla and she was smirking as if she's telling me she had won and I lost. I gave them both a smile.

"Your highness, I could never compare to you or to lady Leyla. Her majesty will soon forget about me" they looked at each other and then back at me surprised with what I said. That was a lie, she'll never forget about me. I'll get her wrapped around my fingers sooner or later.

"That's right, so know your place" I must've made them feel better about themselves because their heads were so up when they left the room. You'll see who's going to be the princess.

**************************
This is so exciting...

-S