Important stuff to know!

I started writing in this in a car parking lot while the rest of my family was grocery shopping and thought I'd experiment with writing pronouns other than he/him and she/her so I might slip up and this probably won't be that good. Also I am not speculating Ranboo or anyone else's sexualities it's just for the story. And all ages are the same as they are now (30th August 2021)

This is Book 1 of the Losing Past Series

NO SHIPPING

Ranboo

 Pronouns: They/Them/Xe/Xem however xe is often misgendered with He/Him pronouns 

Gender: Non-Binary

Sexuality: Bisexual

Tubbo

Pronouns: He/Him

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Tommy

Pronouns: He/Him

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

And that's the main characters! However this is mainly Ranboo. This will be set irl! And don't worry I'll put TW's at the start of each chapter if they have any :)

Feel free to trauma dump in the comments if you feel comfortable doing it. Don't feel pressured though. I don't mind if you do. However if there is anything potentially triggering please put a trigger warning.

Also since I am constantly nervous over whether people are okay with me swearing and occasionally making dirty jokes others might be too and I just want to let you know it's fine to do that I don't mind.

Also I'll be censoring out any slurs but I won't censor swears. I can say slurs (some of them. I'm not like trans but I don't think that specific one will be mentioned.)  however I personally don't feel comfortable using them.

Also I'm sorry if I use neopronouns wrong this is the first time I'll be using them.

Just another reminder I AM NOT SPECULATING ANYONE'S SEXUALITIES OR GENDER IDENTITYS! Do NOT associate any of the content creators with their sexualities or gender identities in the book! I have written this FICTIONAL piece of work. I am NOT speculating any of their sexualities or gender identities! 

 Anyways ily all! Don't forget to take a break occasionally and breathe, drink some water, have a snack so on and so forth. Even if it's midnight try and do it in the morning kk?

-Kai <3