~ *36 • H* ~

A/N: HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD! You've been warned!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE <3

WHAT TO LISTEN TO:
Tonight You Are Mine - The Technicolors
Midnight Love - Girl In Red
Warm On A Cold Night - HONNE

Chapter Thirty Six - Harry's POV

Her lips feel like kryptonite as they encounter mine—full of depth and passion, and I don't even slightly hesitate to fully give in to the overwhelming action of the kiss.

I wanted this.

I needed this.

I needed this to prove what "this" is. Whether this feeling is real, or if this was just some haze, we've been caught in. It's been on my mind for days, countering me back and forth, and it's something I'm not used to.

I just need to know if this is real.

Or is this just a sexual facade wrapped up mysteriously as emotions?

That can happen, of course. Two people, with intense colliding emotional presences finally give in to their overwhelming sexual chemistry and once they do indulge in that forbidden sin, they find that it's almost better than expected.

It's common, but...short. The fascination is just that, a fascination. And, typically, it doesn't last.

So, I need to know if that's what this is. Is this a haze or is this something that could last?

What is this "something"?

But, as soon as we begin to move together in unison, I have my answer. This is something. Something I don't think will fade in a few weeks...this feels too overwhelming to fade.

This feels like fucking fireworks.

And, I don't want to stop.

Our lips brush passionately as we both give this moment our full attention in the dark corner of the library. Our kisses start off slow and deep, clearly unable to gauge how either of us is feeling, or if we're already regretting this.

But we're also too desperate right now to care.

We're both trying to figure out what this is—both of us are not used to caring or displaying our emotions towards others, though it seems that she was completely on the receiving end while I spilled out what little I had of my heart, and she just took it with a grain of salt.

Kind of embarrassing.

But, at least she couldn't fully see my face with the power being out.

That's a plus.

I throw those thoughts away and focus back on the kiss. I tear away my lips shortly only to have Catherine grasp forward and connect them once more, chuckling as she does, showing me, she doesn't want this to stop.

Good. I don't want to, either.

We're similar—Catherine and I. Almost too similar sometimes.

We fight, we tear down, we don't let people see the real us, and when we slip and let someone in, we don't know how to respond to it.

Often, it's dealt with by abruptly lifting our shields, but that's not what we're doing right now. No—as we stand here, both pushed into the bookshelf, kissing each other like we need each other's lips to breathe, we're letting each other stay vulnerable.