~ 11 • H ~

Chapter Eleven - Harry's POV

A/N: TW: Physical/ Emotional Abuse

Well, so much for not seeing red.

Even after smoking and taking a long swim, I'm about to fucking kill whoever put this in my pocket.

I look back down at the haunting rhetoric once more and take a deep breath as I process the words.

"You know too much."

What the fuck does that even mean?

I don't care if this was a joke, I'm livid. Whoever is trying to fuck with me is going to get what's coming to them.

I try to think about who would've put the letter into my clothes....

I'd been in the water for awhile, so maybe someone was on the beach? But, wouldn't I have seen if someone was out here messing with me? I'd like to think so. I'm good at analyzing my surroundings and I've never had anyone follow me out here before without my knowledge.

I was swimming on my back for quite some time, but I think I would've picked up one someone being on the beach. It's a bit of a walk from the tunnel and the beach is very open until you get to the cliffs.

It just doesn't make sense...There was no one out here.

Then, it all clicks.

Bre.

It has to have been Bre.

She was the only one who had access to my pants.

After all, she was pulling them down and putting my cock in the back of her throat like the dirty slut she is. But, that's besides the point.

That cunt fucked me over. She planned for my friends to walk in on me in a comrpomising position, simply to embarrass me, and now she's fucking with me by putting threatening notes in my pocket?

For what purpose, though?

To try to scare me? To make me feel remorse?

I don't think she remembers who she is dealing with, but she will.

She isn't getting away with this. If she thought I'd be mad earlier, she should see me now.

I stand up, shoving the note back into my pocket and putting on the rest of my clothes, before turning my phone off of airplane mode and looking down to check if I have any messages.

Low and behold, I do, And they're coming in like wildfire.

My phone continues to vibrate in my hand as I look down...

Incoming Messages:

James: WTF was that?! Where are you, Harry?

Chandler: Where u at? U good?

James: Harry, answer the phone. I swear to God.

Evelynn: Ur a POS, playing with her like that.

Chandler: Dude.

James: HARRY

James: PLEASE

Evelynn: Stop playing games, the boys are worried.

James: I'm getting concerned.

James: Let me know you're okay, please.

Chandler: Wanna smoke??

James: Ugh. It's been hours. Where are you?