~ 2 • C ~

Chapter Two- Catherine's POV

Well, stepping in to my new roommate on her knees giving a guy head wasn't what I first expected when I opened the door to my room.

Granted—he was pretty hot, so, go her. But, it wasn't really the warm welcome I was expecting, especially when it was the first time I would be meeting the person I'm going to be sharing a living space with for the next year.

I guess I could've had that low life Arthur bring up my bags, after all.

It's more than clear, predominantly from the scene that just unfolded infront of me, that the whole 'uncomfortable male presence' concept was out the door at this point.

It would have also saved me that intensely unnecessary cardio work out I had just gotten while walking up all those stairs with three suitcases.

I fucking hate sweating, especially when I don't get an orgasm out of it.

"I am so sorry about this...kind of embarrassing." My new roommate looks at me intently, with a bashful smile protruding over her face.

I stay silent—I'm really not sure what to say yet.

I have to say something, though...right?

Picking up on my hesitance, as well as my uncomfortable stare, the black-haired male pulling up his pants chirps in briskly in an attempt to ease the awkward tension.

"Evelynn, Chill babe. It isn't like she hasn't seen a person giving a blow job before." The guy chuckles and looks at me with an endearing smile.

Oh, I still haven't said anything.

Quick, think of something to say Catherine.

I awkwardly giggle at him.

Words Catherine, you were so full of them to Arthur a few minutes ago.

Finally, I come back to planet Earth with a half hearted response, "Yeah," I cough awkwardly. "Um, don't worry about it. I probably should've knocked anyways, but with all this luggage I didn't really even think twice about it."

Honestly, now that I'm truly considering scenario, it made me feel ten times more comfortable than I did mere moments prior. As I walked up the stairs, I had no idea what to expect, especially after what just happened with the Dean.

The whole vibe I got from Dean Dark Damper made it seem like this place was a boot camp.

At least people know how to let loose around here.

"Let us help you with it then!" The guy walks over and places out his hands to take my luggage.

"I'm James, and this is Evelynn." He points at my roommate before taking my bags out of my hands and placing them on my bed.

He was tall and handsome, with big brown eyes and perfectly styled black hair. My roommate, Evelynn was also gorgeous. She was petite with brown eyes and blonde hair, and you could tell she was one of those girls that was just effortlessly pretty.

I really envy people like that.

"Hi!" She says with haste, "Well, this is certainly an interesting first meeting."

Kind of, girl. I did just catch you with a dick down your throat.

She continues to look around nervously, assessing the situation, "To be honest, I didn't even know I was getting a roommate. My other one graduated last year and they hadn't stuck someone in my room let, so I just figured I had a single! I'm really glad you're here, though. it gets super lonely from time to time." She belts out, a flirty smile taking over her face.