~ *15 • H* ~

Chapter Fifteen - Harry's POV

T/W: Physical Violence, Sexual Content!

Looking down at the letter, it just doesn't make sense.

This has to be a coincidence.

Right?

What the hell is even going on?

There's no way that someone would follow me down to the beach, put a note in my pocket and do all of this without me seeing them. It's nearly impossible, because of the unique layout of the beach.

Then, knowing that we were going to get into trouble, they go to Catherine's room, find and move her drugs (which no one even knew she had) so they don't get confiscated, and put them in front of her door almost immediately after she goes back to her room?

Wow, that was a mouthful.

A mouthful that doesn't make any sense.

That's a strenuous amount of effort, which would require someone knowing where we are at all times. They would need to be following us around, and seeing us get into trouble. And, for what purpose?

What makes it so we are the ones being targeted by this person?

Is it just us, or are there other people, too?

As far as I know, Catherine and I hate each other, and we have nothing in common.

Frankly, this is too far fetched.

I'm simultaneously flipping the letter over and over, reading it again and again, still high out of my mind from the dabs, while thinking about this situation to the best of my ability.

Catherine is staring at me, eyes sharp as daggers, and I genuinely don't have anything to even say.

I'm just so confused and so fucking high.

"Harry!" She yells.

"What?! What, Catherine? I don't know! I don't know what's going on. This is fucking weird as hell and I'm so high right now, I can't even focus! I feel like I'm seeing stars, it's all too much!" I spit back.

"Well, I'm freaking out! I'm not even scared at this point, I'm confused and I'm angry! I don't understand what's going on. Who the hell would be doing this? It can't be Bre, she was with us in the Dean's office! There's no way she could've done this. And, it's the same handwriting, Harry! Our letters have to be connected!" She says, finally sitting down at the table.

She's right, I think.

There's no way this could be Bre, now.

Unless Bre was able to get someone to do her dirty work, which honestly, I couldn't put past her yet.

But, Bre isn't the type of person to help people out either, and this person saved Catherine's ass today.

From what I can tell, especially when Catherine talked about her private plane earlier, it seems like Bre is a bit threatened by Catherine. So, I don't think she would really go above and beyond to save her from trouble right now.

The letter I got was threatening though, saying I knew "too much".

I know lots of things, so I really have no idea what they're even referring to. But, whatever it was, can't really be good.

I try to think about what it could be...

Does it have to do with my parents?

No way.