I don't have a choice, I guess

Includes blood

------

Y/n Pov:

I follow them into a room with a fireplace and a really large bed where  at least 8 people could sleep. I see a woman in a white dress with a large hat on her head. Short black tidy hair I can notice under it.

"Mother," the blonde one says. "We found a girl in the hall by the stairs." "Then let's see who you found." The woman stands up and is like a complete body size of myself tall. Maybe she's around 9 feet or something.

I freeze and get a little nervous. She comes in my direction and kneels herself a bit to face me. "What is such a beautiful girl doing here? You must be very tired of life for coming to castle."

"I-I needed to escape from the l-lycans and I couldn't find another way. I was at the gates when I spotted another one. My family died." I say in a shaky voice. "Oh. I'm sorry. Now my question to you is: Are you ready to be our new maid? We don't have enough left." the lady asks.

"Do I have a choice?" I ask intimidated. "No, not really." she replies with a smirk. "OK I'll be a maid then." "Good. You'll be the maiden of my daughters." I glaze over to Lady Dimitrescus daughters.

"I'm Bela." the blonde one responses "I'm Cassandra." the brunette one continues "And I'm Daniela." the redhead finishes.

They gave me a tour and showed all the rooms of the castle where I can find them when their not in their chambers. I personally fell in love with the armory. It was just so fascinating when they leaded me in there.

Now I need to clean myself first. My dress needs to dry and I feel so disgusting. I also need my peace right now. Another maid comes to me to show me my chamber. It's so big! This room looks exactly like I wanted it when I was a little girl. A four-poster bed is on the left side of the room. The bed has red sheets and has golden painted wooden poles which hold the ceiling of the bed.

A window is located in front of you on the wall. To the right of the window is a dressing table. Opposite the bed is a door that leads to your bathroom. The walls of the room have white golden shimmering wallpaper.

This is a dream.

I lay my dirty clothes on the chair in front of the dressing table and go shower.

2nd person pov:

Cassandra sits in her chamber and is playing the harp. It makes her very happy to hear the to hear pleasant tones and vibe with them. A buzzing reaches her ears. Daniela flys with excitement in her room with her favorite book in her hand. She loves to listen to the lovely sounds while reading her books.

"Cass." says Daniela. "Mh?" Cassandra hummes. "Dinner is almost ready by the way. We need to be in the dinning room around 6 pm." "Finally. I'm so hungry you couldnt even imagine." "Oh I can. Now continue playing. It's just so lovely." Cassandra nodds and continues.

Meanwhile you came out of the shower and was dressed with still wet hair. You're about to leave your room to talk to Lady Dimitrescu real quick when suddenly a maid ran over your way to tell you that dinner is almost ready. You nodd and go downstairs.

You enter the dinning room to see Lady Dimitrescu already sitting at the table. "Lady Dimitrescu I have some question about the job." you say nervously. "OK y/n. You can come to my room after dinner and I give you the tasks you need to do tomorrow."

You can her the daughters buzzing come near the dinning room. They all fly in and sit on their places. Lady Dimitrescu sat on one end of the table, Bela on the right side net to her, Daniela next to Bela and Cassandra on the left side next to Lady Dimitrescu. You sit next to Cassandra.

After the maidens brought the food, you all are eating in peace. You recognize that Cassandra gazes on you a little from the corner of her eyes. You try to catch her gaze but she quickly focuses her eyes on the food in front of her again.

Her side profile is so beautiful but you don't want to stalk her for too long so you gaze on your food again too.

Y'all finish eating and you see the daughters buzz away again. "Y/n," Lady Dimitrescu calls you up. "you can follow me right now so I can give you your tasks for tomorrow." you nodd and follow her.

---

"Cassandra Dimitrescu." Daniela calls Cassandra with teasing undertone. "No, I didn't touch your book" Cassandra replies. "No, I didn't meant that. I saw you looking at Y/n for quite a while." "Yes Cass. I saw it too don't do like this didn't happened." Bela involves herself.

"I just wanted to take a closer look at her. It's nothing. When I look at you for a longer time that doesn't mean I have a crush on you." Cassandra counters. "That was the baddest example I've ever heard." Daniela murmurs from above floating over them with her book. "For real Dani." Bela replies.