Butterflies

In front of a large painting screen, in front of the locked window are standing two chairs for each you.

You both sit down and look at each other for a quick moment. On a small table stand all the supplies you all need: brushes, oil color tubes, a cloth, water and an oval shaped peace of wood for placing the oil paint on.

You both grab two paint brushes. "What should we paint?" you ask a little nervous. "We could paint dancing people in a hall. But just if you want." she replies unsure. "Like a royal event? Sure I love royal aesthetic." you reply with a smile on your lips. She nodds and you two start.

You start to draw the floor first during starts with the ceiling and the magnificent big chandelier hanging from it. After the floor you're drawing two dancing women. Cassandra smiles because one of them looks similar to her.

"Why are you nervous?" she asks you with a little concern in her eyes. "No. Where did you get that from?" "I can see it. Are you scared of me?" "Of course not." you reply really fast. "Why then?" "It's because" you lock eyes with her. "I-I'm..." she suddenly touches your arm gently. Then her gloved hand shifts to your chin. "Continue with what you're going to say." she whispers and you blush.

A buzz storms into the room. "Cass. Where the fuck did you put my blood sweets which Irina... brought... yesterday..." Bela says with her angry tone which turns into surprise whisper. Cassandra looks at her and you as well with a little terrified gaze. Belas eyes widens.

"You know what?Nevermind. Forget that I ever was here." she says and leaves as fast as possible.

Cassandra shifts with her hand away from you and grabs her brush again. You blush and continue with painting. You could see the embarrassment in Cassandras face. The next minutes there was just silence.

---

Y/n Pov:

We just sit in silence until she breaks it. "Why do you just paint women?" she asks confused. "I hate them. They're all the same. They are full of hatred and almost everyone from the village harassed me. Three times they almost managed to rape me. They just want that." I say with shaky voice.

"I'm so sorry. I hate them too. Mother says they're all just want the one thing and then leave you. I just like uncle Heisenberg because he's actually a cool dude." she says. "He does not have a good reputation in the village but I believe you. Lord Heisenberg once helped me with a heavy metal plate. I don't blame him for the lycan attack actually." I confess.

"Why's that?" she leans against her left hand. "Something triggered them maybe. This happened often in my street but I didn't know that this same destiny would hit my family." A tear cascades down my cheek.

"I'm really sorry what happened. I couldn't imagine losing my family too. I can feel how much in pain you are." she says and hugs me surprisingly. My eyes widens and I start to feel protected. "When I could I would kill that piece of shit." she whispers with angry tone.

She releases me and asks me if it's kinda better now. I nodd and we continue and she tells me funny stories about her family. I of course laugh about some. This is definitely one of the best days I have in this castle.

We finish the painting with our signatures and are about to show it to Lady Dimitrescu. We meet her in the kitchen discussing with a maid about food or something.

"Mother, mother! Look what we've done!" Cassandra says proudly of our work. "Let me see... Oh, I didn't know you could paint like this too Y/n. It's beautiful. You two did a great job, and just women everywhere. I love it." Lady Dimitrescu says proud of us and we both smile.

"I already know where we're going to hang that." "About what place do you thought mother?" Cassandra asks. "In the ballroom of course." "That's a good idea my lady." I add.

---

2nd person pov :

She hands the painting to a maid and you two go with smiles spread over your faces.

"We did a good job." praises Cassandra. "We did." you agree and you both go to Cassandras room again.

Cassandra goes to her harp and asks you if you want her to play something. You totally agree and she starts. As soon as she starts Daniela flys into the room. "You know I can't live without it right?" she says and giggles. You laugh and close your eyes to vibe with every note, what Cassandra joins.

Daniela lays on the bed and reads her romance novel which she has certainly read about 100 times. You open your eyes slowly to see Cassandra putting her whole soul into every string she touches. She also put her gloves down so you could see her pretty soft and gentle hands.

You lost yourself in thoughts about her. She's just so talented and gives you a feeling nobody else could. You let yourself fall with you back on the bed and continue to listen. You fell asleep to that melody.

Cassandra stops playing and opens her eyes again. She looks at you and Daniela looks at Cassandra and whispers to her. "She fell asleep, Cass. Somebody needs to carry this girl to bed, don't you think?" she smirks to her and knowing exactly what's going to happen.

"I need to go to mother and after that you can find me in my room." she continues. Cassandra nodds and carrys you in bridal style to your room.

She carefully lays you down and takes off your shoes so that you have it comfortable. She covers you with the blanket and sits down on the bed. She shifts her hand to your face and slides with her ungloved fingers along your jawline. She goes down on the floor on her knees and her arms and head on the bed.

She looks at you and falls asleep too.

In the middle of the night you wake up and look around you to realize where you are right now. You are in your room as your gaze lands on Cassandra being half on the bed and half on the floor.

You stand up quietly and go up to her. You take her under her armpits and place her on your bed. She surprisely didn't wake up, so you go to the other side of the bed and lay yourself next to her. You look at her and blush. You turn yourself away from her to drink the glass of water which is standing on the night table.

You lay yourself down again and suddenly you feel hands wrap around your waist. You quickly turn your head to look behind you and blush extremely.

Cassandra lays close to you, so that you can feel her hot breath on your neck. You are so nervous and butterflies fly in your stomach and are about to pop out of it.

You somehow manage to fall asleep again with a protected feeling in you.