Love

Both giggle at her response and you all wait for the other maids to bring dinner.

After the food was placed on the table they bring two wine bottles. In one is obviously wine and in the other one blood mixed with wine.

Lady Dimitrescu thought about to reward all maids with a glass of wine for the hard work they do.

Three maids fill the glasses on a separate table to avoid a mishap on the dining table if it should come to that. Obvious the lady of the house gets her blood wine first, following with the daughters and then the maids.

When all got their glasses, everyone holds them up and then leads them to their lips to take a sip. You take one sip and feel the taste of intensive metal in your mouth. You move the crimson liquid to your nose to analyze it more "Cassandra, I think they switched our glasses." you whisper over to her and takes a sip of hers.

"You're right, mine's normal wine." you two switch glasses, Cassandra let out a giggle. "Is everything ok?" lady Dimitrescu gazes over to you two.

"Of course, they switched our glasses accidentally." you response calm to not cause any drama, whereupon the mistress nodds.

After dinner Cassandra flys you over to your room and places you on your chair near the bed.

"Can you try to walk? Maybe it's better now." you nodd and try to stand up to make your first steps forward her. Cassandra personally is in her half fly form what makes it a lot easier to her.

"It's not fair that you can just in fly in this situation and I can't." you whimper over to her.

"Well, you can take a day off tomorrow. Mother literally would take the maid job off of you. When I'm alone with her in the morning she's talking good stuff about you." Cassandra confesses.

"Really? I didn't know your mother thinks that of me but I actually like to be a maid." "Wait a minute... Mother said on your first day showing up in this castle that you're Belas, Danielas and my personal maid. I think she forgot about that and took you as her maid." Cassandra remembers.

"You're right I almost forgot that... Anyways I gonna somehow move myself to the bathroom, I really need a bath after this day." she then smirks over to you and flys out of the room to tell her mother that you're now hers and her sisters maid.

You stumble over into the bathroom and let in hot water and slowly slide into the bathtub. You place your head on the headboard of the bathtub and take a deep breath.

After 30 minutes you hear the door handle go down and the door opens.

Cassandra standing naked in front of you as you blush and smile over to her. "You really thought I let you alone take a bath." she says and for surprise she can somehow walk, not fully stable but she can. Literally like you 30 minutes ago.

She locks eyes with you and slides in the bath tub too. Her head she places on your chest, just like her left hand. Her left leg clutches your waist. You hug her tightly with your right arm and place your left hand on her head.

"You're so beautiful I can't handle it." you breath out. "You're too. I couldn't get my eyes off of you when you came inside this castle. I can't even now take my eyes off of you." she then locks eyes with you and gives you a long kiss on your lips.

"Mother has her birthday next week and she wants to organize a dance ball. All lords and Mother Miranda will be present to celebrate. Sooo I wanted to ask you... If you want togoasmydate." she murmurs.

Your face turn red and you connect your lips with hers. "I'd love to go as your date." you whisper in her ear.

A smile spreads across her face before she lays her head down on your chest again.

"By the way: I was with Mother before I returned to you. I have pointed out to her that you are actually our maid and you don't need to do this chores you do. My sisters and I aren't that strenuous,we don't need that much." Cassandra explains with calm voice. "That's fantastic. Now I can spend more time with you."

After an hour you two climb out of the bath tub carefully and wrap yourselves in the towels. As you open the bathroom door, Daniela and Bela are standing there.

"We knew it." they say in unison. "What are you two doing here?" you ask while Cassandra stands petrified behind you. "I wanted to ask you to spend time with me reading." Daniela replies. "And I searched Cassandra through the whole castle to ask if she wants to slice a random man-thing I found outside the castle."

"Why don't you thought asking me?" Daniela growls. "Because you'd give your flirty teasing comments." "But I like to tease my prey... And what's about your ridiculous blood obsession, Bela? I'm not even that obsessed with it and you always talk about it, to raise my hunger or what?"

Cassandra and you sneak out of your room, to let them with their problems alone and to go to Cassandras.

Cassandra locks the door behind her. You two, still wrapped in towels, are looking at each other and laugh about their discussion and how you both can still her them through all the walls.

"Do you want to dress yourself? You don't need to of course." you blush at her offer and agree with the first as she walks to her large closet.

She gives you everything you need. You then drop the towel and can feel her eyes on you. You turn your head to her and blush a little. She then drops hers and dresses herself too.

"Do you want to sleep in my room with me tonight?" she asks whereupon you nodd and walk to one side of her bed and lay down. After brushing her almost dry hair she comes to the other bed site and lays to you, nose to nose.

You lock eyes with each other whereupon she kisses you on the lips what you return with pure love.

You really found your true love.