She knows exactly what she's doing

The sun shines through the curtains. Cassandra wakes up at first and recognizes that she's laying with her arms around you. She blushes immediately and removes them carefully without waking you up.

She sits on the edge of the bed and needs blood, so she stands up and goes to the kitchen.

---

Cassandras Pov:

Did she placed me in the bed? I hope she didn't recognized that I was hugging her like that. I kinda liked the feeling to feel her so near by me.

I enter the kitchen to see my sisters standing there with a suspect smirk on their faces.

"Why are you smirking so dumb?" I ask curious. "Nothing. We just remembered something from the past." Daniela says holding in a laugh. "Yes, yes. Nothing to worry about." Bela agrees holding a laugh in too.

"Okay... Where's the blood bottle? I need it right now." I say impatiently. "It's on the dinning table. You and Y/n slept through breakfast. There's food on the table for each of you." Bela adds. "But why you both? I was in your room today and you wasn't there. Where were you? Your bed wasn't touched." Daniela says.

I blush a little and they see it for sure. "Uhmm... I-I fell asleep in the armory. I listened to music and fell asleep." "Cass" Daniela says "we know when you lie." Bela adds. I get more nervous and just walk past them to the dinning room to get my blood.

I hope they didn't saw me with Y/n. I'm not ashamed but I don't like those stupid comments from them.

---

Y/ns Pov:

I wake up and my gaze walks over to the place where Cassandra was. I place my hand on it and stand up to go to the dinning room. I am obviously overslept lunch but I hope they left something for me.

I go past the kitchen and hear out of the kitchen "She can walk. It surprises me a little." it was Daniela. I stop "What does that mean?" "Nothing. We talked about another maid here." they say nervously. I nodd and enter the dinning room.

Cassandra sits there by herself and locks eyes with me when I sit next to her. I see a light pink shade and a smile on her face. "Hi. Did you carry me to my room?" I ask and smile."Yes actually. Daniela needed to speak to mother so I did it." she replies kinda nervous.

"Thank you." I reply shyly.

"Y/n!" Daniela rushes in. "Let's read the novel which we started days ago!" "Sure! I want to know what happens next of course!" I reply excited. Cassandra smiles and nodds that it's ok for her...I think. After I eat my lunch I go with Daniela in the library.

We open the door and enter the library. Daniela flys to the shelf and gets it. "Before we start: Do you know where Cassandra really was? She wasn't in her room this morning." she asks with a smirk on her face. "Uhmm... I don't know lady Daniela. I... just found myself in my room this morning."

"She was with you, am I wrong? And by the way. Just call me Daniela." she replies while going through her ginger hair.

"Ok," you sigh "she was in my room the whole night and I placed her then next to me because she was half on the floor but please don't tell anyone that I told you that." "Ok I won't. You like her don't you?"

"I like her but not like that. I like to spend time with her and we share the same hobbies." I reply.

---