First contact with the sisters

Can include blood

---

After you got the tasks and all informations for the following day and the rules, you go to your chamber. You lay the piece of paper on the dressing table and decide to go to the library. Maybe you can find a good book to spend the rest of the day with.

You go through the wide and long corridors and look and the incredible paintings on the walls. You arrive at the door to the library and open it slowly. Nobody was there, it seems at first glance like that. You go to the first shelf you see there and start to search for a perfect one.

"Oh, hey y/n!" you see Daniela looks from the side of the shelf at you. "Hello. Do you need something specific I need to do for you?" you reply. "No, not really. Do you like romantic novels?" she asks you. "I literally love them! I had so much of them at home." "I love them too. Let's read together then. I've read all of them in here, but I'm never bored of reading them over and over again." you nodd at that offer and she flys around the shelfs to find the right one.

"I found one. This one is one of my favorites I think you would like this." she flys over to you. You two sit next to each other and start reading.

---

Y/n Pov:

She's so friendly. I can imagine be good friends with her. She also has good taste in books. It's great that I have also the weekend off, so that I can come here.

We discuss a lot about what is happening and she asks me how I think it is. I love her energy and her smile. Her strawberry red hair is so beautiful too. We sit there till 11 pm she also asks me about my life in the village.

---

2nd person pov:

"I think we should go back to our rooms." she suggests. "You're right. I really enjoyed to read with you." you reply and go through the door of the library. You walk through the corridors and look at the paintings again. You stop in front of one. There are two women in big dresses dancing around.

A buzzing comes in your direction. "I drew them y'know." it's Cassandra who isn't in her chamber too. "It's really fascinating. You're so talented. I like to paint too, I just hadn't enough time recently and I could dream about to paint like you." she starts to blush a little. "Oh thank you. If you want we could paint together. But only if you want." she murmurs.

"I'd love to do that. I have off this weekend." "That's perfect. I haven't planned anything yet." she says in excitement. "I don't tell mother if you don't tell her either you saw me here so late" "Thank you." you smile to her and go to your room. She smiles back.

"Did I just saw you blushing?" Daniela comes around the edge. "No. You just hit a different light angle, that's all." Cassandra replies annoyed. "I've been reading with her in the library. She's very kind and has a good taste in books too." "Wait you read books with her?" Cassandra asks kinda jealous.

"Yes. Are you jealous or something?" "Me? And jealous? No. Why should I?"
"Whatever we need to go to sleep now. Be ready to see Y/n in the maiden uniform." Daniela teases her. "Shut up and let's to to our rooms."

---

In the morning you wake up by yourself and go to get ready for your first day. You dress yourself in the uniform and go to wake the sisters. Before you wake them, you need to go in the kitchen to take a bottle of blood and three glasses for each of them.

You start to waking Bela. You knock gently on her door. She opens the door with a tired and sleepy face. "Hello Y/n. You can come in." you say a hello back and come in.

You put a glass on her table and carefully and fill it. "Oh, I almost forgot to mention: When you're going to wkae Cassandra, you need to knock and then you need to go away from the door a like 2 feet or something. She'll open the door with her sickle in her hand, so be careful." she explaines. "Thank you for warn me." "You're welcome. The other maids didn't survive that so yeah." you nodd and leave her room with closing her door.

You decide to wake Daniela next. You know on her door gently too. "10 more minutes..." she murmures through the closed door. You wait a few minutes and knock again. "Lady Daniela, dont you want your blood?" you say. The door opens immediately. "Y/n, hi! Did you say blood?" a smile appears on her lips. "Of course. Can I come in to pour it in the glass?" "Sure!"

You fill blood in the glass and leave her room too.

Now it's Cassandras turn. You knock carefully and take a few steps back. She opens the door immediately with her sickle in her hand which she's holding above her head. She stares at you surprised. She clears herself "Sorry. I didn't mean too scare you. I'm not a morning person." "It's ok. I brought blood." you say with a smile.

You enter her room as well and you see a harp in the corner of her room. "Wow, you play the harp? It's a beautiful instrument. I adore the sound of it." you say fascinating. "Really? Daniela loves it too. She always flies into my room, even though I haven't even started to playing yet." she says with a light pink tone on her cheeks.

"Do you want me to play something?" "That would be awesome." you say blushing a little.

She sits down and starts playing with her soft looking fingers. She vibes with every note she hits. You sit down on the edge of the bed and you close your eyes with a smile.

Bela and Daniela are hiding behind the wall. "You can't tell me that idiot isn't in love with Y/n." Daniela murmurs, so that you two can't hear her. "When she isn't in love then I can go outside without crystallizing myself." Bela says kinda ironically.