The Armory

The day comes to an end and you all go to bed. You prepare your maidens dress for tomorrow.

You suddenly hear a knock on the door. You curiously slide to it and see Cassandra again.

She sees the rose in a glass of water and smiles "Hi...uhmm... you're working tomorrow, right?" "Yes, I'll be cleaning the armory and your rooms again." you answer with a smile.

She nodds and says good night before she buzzes happy to her room. Your heart warms up at her soft voice and you go to bed with a happy feeling too.

You fall asleep to dream a wonderful dream where you are with Cassandra at a lake. You both do a picnic and watching the sunset. The trees are full of flowers and it's warm outside.

You can feel the blanket you both are sitting on and the grass you shift your hand through.

You both look happy at each other after she lay her head on your thighs.

You make a little flower crown and place it on her head carefully while she has her eyes closed.

Suddenly you wake up out of your dream that was send out of heaven to you of a knock on your door. You stand tired from your bed up to open the door. It was a maid waking everyone. You smile to her and she goes waking the others.

It's 7 am so you had enough time till lunch which starts at 9 am. You make yourself ready real quick and read a little while looking at Cassandras rose.

You can't get her out of your head.

You place the book next to the rose and go to the door. Daniela is standing there who might want to go to you. "Good morning Daniela." "Good morning Y/n. Did you like the rose?" Daniela giggles. A smile spread across your face and you turn red. "Yes, I really like it." "You're in love." knocks she out.

"You know what? I really am. I love to see her everyday, it makes my heart beat faster and makes me so happy." you proudly say with your whole heart.

She looks at you and hugs you "Finally." she whispers and guides you to the dinning room.

You take a seat next to Cassandra again and you all begin to eat. Cassandra looks at you with her golden hues and smiles softly. You smile back and take a bite of the food.

After lunch you go to clean the daughters rooms. They are surprisingly clean that you just have to do the beds and sort the freshly washed laundry of the girls.

Then you're on the way to the armory. They always use the weapons to torture maidens when they are disrespectful or something like that, so you have to clean everything in there again.

You enter the room with a mop, a bucket and cloths for polishing and drying.

You almost finish with cleaning the floor and then it's the turn of the weapons.

You start with the daggers. You hear steps out of the sudden and see Cassandra enter the armory. "I just going to listen some music here." she says. She knew exactly that you are here in that time.

One hour has past and you are still cleaning the daggers. There are just so many and you just cleaned a half of them.

Cassandra really sits in this this room this whole hour and vibes with the sounds.

She locks eyes with you so you can see her eyes glowing. You broke it and continue cleaning.

Suddenly she stands up from the bench she was sitting in and comes over to you. "I know I shouldn't ask this but can I help you cleaning? You look so exhausted and there's so many left." she offers. "Of course you can." you give her a cloth and she starts.

Your heart starts to race and your face starts to blush extremely just by standing next to her. "Why did you gifted me the rose? There are other maidens in the castle, why not them?" you ask being curious what she would answer to this.

"I don't know. I just like to spend time with you. You're such a lovely person who I've never met before. I live so long here and didn't met someone like you." she says.

"I'm very honored Cassandra." you look at her and place the cloth next to a dagger.

You then go to the side of a cabinet to get out more knives and daggers. To your left is a wall which you're facing with your left shoulder.

Cassandra comes to you. You turn yourself to Cassandra as she pinns you against the wall. She locks eyes with you again.

You blush and your heart races faster. "C-c-cassandra... I..." you stutter as you begin to breath harder and faster.

She shifts with her right hand to your chin and whispers "You can't imagine how long I waited for this moment." she says and kisses you passionate on the lips.

You broke the kiss and lock eyes with her. "Me too." you say and connect your lips again.