Was that really the best idea?

Includes blood

------

You just came home and layed yourself on your bed. With your favorite book, you almost finished, in your hands and a cup of tea. You enjoy being by yourself.

Loud screams disturb your peaceful atmosphere. You let your book fall on the floor and run out of your room which is on the second floor. As soon as you run down the stairs you see your mom laying on the floor with bloody scars all over her stomach and face.

"Y/n!"  with teary eyes you turn your head and see your father behind the kitchen walls. "Come here! It's not safe!" he whispers to you. You quickly run over to him. "What happened? Is mother dead?" shacky words escape your mouth. "I was about to cook lunch for us. A lycan jumped through the window and attacked her out of the sudden. I couldn't do anything."

You lock eyes with him and see all the pain. "Oh my god. We need to get out of here right now!" you say with a feeling which is telling you this is a bad dream.

"Hear me out: you're going through this window right from you." he says quick. "And what about you?" "I need to distract them if it comes in our direction. I can't risk it for you to die." your father says with worry about your life.

A lycan comes near the staircase and is about to come in your direction. "I am not going to let you die here!" "Fine then." After that sentence he grabs you and opens the window. The lycan hears the cracking window and comes slowly in your direction. Your father throws your out of the window and closes it.

You stand in shock and can't find yourself anymore. In the next seconds you see blood on the window. You whisper "Rest in peace I will miss you." and run for your life. The ends of your dark brown dress are soaking wet because of the snow that hadn't melted yet.

You see gates. The gates are very high and have a stable hold. You knock on them in the hope that they will maybe open for you.

They really opened.

You go in and see the wonderful front yard of the caste which you notice right behind. 'I think that's the castle Dimitrescu everyone's talking about. Not good thinks I heard about this breathtaking castle but how bad can the people there be?' you think and see a lycan outside the front yard.

You immediately close the gate and run to the entrance of this castle. The flowers are looking so beautiful and the trees which already started to get flowers for their fruits. When you are at the entrance, you see red, yellow and green flowers.

You try to knock on the door as you notice that the door opens itself.

You take a step in and notice beautiful portrait of the owners of this fascinating castle. You go further in the hallways until you are in a big hall.

A buzzing reaches your ears pretty quick.

Three swarms of flies appear and form three gorgeous women in dark brown cloaks. Each of them is wearing chockers with gems in different colors: red, yellow and green. Just like the flowers you saw by the entrance outside. They also wear a necklace with three daggers or swords, a round shaped pendant and a green crystalic pendant in a elongated shape. They wear dark brown gloves which match the cloak very well. Their all are holding their own sickle. One is blonde, the other brunette and the last one ginger.

"Who we have here? Are you lost little one?" the blonde comes in your direction with her sickle in her left hand. You're speechless and can't squeeze a word out. "Let's take this little cutie to mother. But first: What's your name?"

"Y-Y/n."

"Oh she can speak. You're lucky I'm not in the perfect mood for slice people right now." the blonde says with a smile on her face. "Come on, this way." she continues.

The brunette woman comes closer to you and you lost yourself in her golden eyes. She smiles at you what makes you blush a little. You never seen such a beautiful smile.