He nod and stand up. He kiss my forehead as I smile then he exit my room. Wheww that went easy, my daddy is heartless in the streets. Word around town is that people is scared of him, he's well respect every where he goes. But at home, he's this loving father I know and grow to love. He's strict but he's the world best father in my eyes. He never let our family worry or stress about anything. At home he's my daddy but in the streets I can't say because I've never seen him hurt anybody before.

My phone ring and it's my best friend Sia calling.

"Hey friend," She said as I answered.

"Hi boo," I replied.

"I'm coming over to stay cause my parents will be out of town," She told me.

"Alright boo, you know your always welcome. See ya," I said.

"And please let my god father know that I'll be staying there," She said.

"Okay boo,"

I hang up the phone then get up off my bed to go downstairs. Sia is my daddy god daughter, her daddy is my daddy's best friend.

I open my room door to see two of my fathers guard standing there, I roll my eyes as they look at me.

“Where are you off to now?” One of them that name Danny ask.

“Bosses order,” The other one said that name Clide.

“I'm going to the living room downstairs,” I replied.

They nod and walk behind me as I walk, I scoff and roll my eyes. I'm definitely tired of this. I walk down the stairs and then enter into the living room, I sit on the sofa beside my brother Von. Living in a mansion, everybody stays here whenever they're ready.

“I didn't know you were here,” I said as he scroll through his phone

“Yeah, I'm waiting on daddy to attend this meeting,” He replied.
“My nigga back in town,”

“Who?” I ask curious. Even though he don't allow me around his friends so I don't really know them like that.

“My best friend Christiano, Sia's older brother. He's back in town,” He replied.

“Oh she didn't tell me, must because I've never met him,” I said.

“He's married now so I won't care if you do,” He told me.

I scoff and roll my eyes. Like that will stop me from liking him especially if he's cute. The door bell ring and I get up to answer it, as I open the door I'm met with Sia wrapping her arms around me hugging me.

 The door bell ring and I get up to answer it, as I open the door I'm met with Sia wrapping her arms around me hugging me