36. For Exercise!

Start from the beginning

"That doesn't means it's yours to keep. I want the keys back as soon as we return."

"Fine. Is that all you want to say?"

"If you are done, could you please stop or better leave. I came here to exercise and you are disturbing me.", I said increasing the speed, not looking at him.

"You know, that attitude makes me fall for you even deeper every day. I love you a lot."

"And I hate you a lot."

Ain't no Juliet here dear Romeo!

"Was that why you came rushing to me, hearing the news of my accident?"

That caught me off guard. I halted the treadmill all of a sudden.

I'm at a loss of words at my defense. Guess, I don't feel like exercising anymore.

I left the place abruptly, unable to answer his question.

#####

After having the breakfast alone in my room, I decided to check the product development files of our upcoming project.

The moment I picked my laptop, a knock on the door interrupted my plan. It better not be any of my liar friends. I still haven't figured out what to do with them.

I opened the door to find Aaron, but not alone. He held in his hands, a cute baby boy.

"Who is he?", I asked with furrowed brows.

"Won't you ask us to enter in first?", he said invading my room and seating himself on my bed.

"This is Nate. Riley and Jacob's son. Hey Nate, she is Lett. Say hello."

"Hello Amm Nate.", said the baby in a cute voice.

"Oh, he is so adorable!"

"Yeah, our future baby would also be this cute."

I want to punch his mouth badly.

"Shut up."

Caressing Nate's cheeks, I asked. "Why did you bring him here?"

"Riley was busy chatting to your friends. So, I smuggled him, to introduce you to him.", he looked at Nate and said, "So Nate, did you like my girlfriend."

Nate smiled and said, "Pretty Lett."

"I am not your girlfriend.", I glared Aaron.

"Please don't start a fight in front of a baby. What will he say when he'll grow old? My parents' friends always used to fight with each other, even in my presence."

"Using the little boy to get entry in my room? Odious! Now get out.", I spat.

"Nate, she's kicking us out."

Nate made a pouty puppy face with his lips curled out.

"Not us. Only you.", I took Nate from his hands, "This sweet little cutie pie can stay here."

"Here they are,", came Amy's voice from the door, "I knew it, he is the one who kidnapped your child Riley. Sue him."

"Shut up fight machine. I brought him here to meet Lett.", he said and Amy rolled her eyes in response.

"Umm... Lett. We are sorry for yesterday.", Rachael spoke.

"Please accept our apologies.", Riley said.

I was expecting something like this.

"So, you all are using Nate. I'm not surprised a bit." I said nonchalantly.