...

Meanwhile...

"CEO Park are you really sure that we should go there?" Long Die asked. She was obviously nervous about something.

"Long Die... we have already talked about this many times. Yes... I will go and you, my dear, will come with me," she smiled. Maybe, Long Die was just afraid, because of the current chaos, because of power and greed. "Luxembourg is not really that chaotic. Plus, they have the highest level of military technology in the world right now. I want to see and learn more."

Long Die sighed before fixing her gaze back at her computer. Chaeyoung was supposed to stay away from these people. She had brought her up as someone, unaware of that world. Someone spoiled like a princess, dumb, and someone that would not attract anyone's attention. Especially, not from her true father and grandmother. Long Die wondered, what had happened during these years after she was gone. How come Chaeyoung had changed so much?

Chaeyoung was supposed to be happy and lead a life, away from those people, and maybe, even away from her.

So, how did this situation happen? How did Chaeyoung become so smart and even meet Chanyeol? She had never taught her computer nor self-defense. She was unaware, unaware of her origins.

"These families had been against each other's throat for tens of years. I'm sure that my visit to that country won't change a thing. Stop worrying about me, okay?" she heard Chaeyoung mutter while looking straight into her eyes.

Would not change anything? Yeah... right!

.....

Three in the afternoon:Deadline.

Everyone was anticipating a show, yet nothing came. Just silence... no news... no press conferences.

Was Chaeyoung bluffing after all?

Of course not! On the outside, no one noticed anything. However, for Angler Tech it was a disaster! Not even a minute had passed three o'clock, and all of their systems had detected an intrusion from an unknown source! At the same time, something was trying to destroy their defenses from the inside!

"The second firewall is already breached!" an engineer exclaimed, fear apparent in her trembling voice. Who could have breached the second firewall system of a company like theirs? An expert! The engineer was sure that they had offended the wrong person this time.

"Second?" Sana panicked. The second firewall was breached in less, than five minutes? That was something she had never heard of.

"Miss Sana... the virus is attacking the third firewall... I don't think we can hold on... we..."

"Shut up! Find the source of this malware!" she bellowed while gritting her teeth. Was this Chaeyoung's doing? Was she trying to sabotage her? "The source... are you sure that it is not from the outside?"

"Positive, Miss Sana.... one of our own, is attacking us and we can't seem to find it."

"What are the possible damages?"

"If our system is successfully breached, then... let's just hope that no one will take advantage of this situation, and attack us while we are vulnerable. If that happen... then..."